Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Mayflower, AR. I run blackcreek blooded dogs personally, but can appreciate any good fine tuned pack. I know some on here, but am interested in meeting others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dandt07-Don't know you, but sure know where Bee Branch is, Work with a few from your neck of the woods.
Jeff - How you been? Still got some good blackcreeks?
12 ga - It was good to meet you too. I wish we could have visited more, but I guess that was my fault, first time entering a pack I was trying to listen and learn all that I could.
Rob - Seems like we met some where before, but I can't recall where:smack: Probably at my bank, transferring money, being as you are the biggest contributor to this little ole habit I've got.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I havent met you but Ive heard about you and most of it wasnt very good. Since it came from Robbie though I didnt believe most of it. :razz: :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FB - You know what they say bout believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. Rob probably only said that stuff cuz its true! I sure would have liked to have met you when you had that Teddy Mack/ Sugar bitch for sale. I have two sisters to her that can eat my feed for a while longer.

Thanks for the welcome guys.:up:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome I run all blackcreek dogs too and that female I have her. She has been in heat and I thought about breeding her two my male out of Brushfire Jabbo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts