New to the Board

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by R.Goodnight, Apr 17, 2010.

1. R.Goodnight

R.Goodnight New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Mayflower, AR. I run blackcreek blooded dogs personally, but can appreciate any good fine tuned pack. I know some on here, but am interested in meeting others.

2. I think i no you:headscratch: welcome

3. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Welcome Rusty, good to meet you last weekend.

4. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Welcome aboard Rusty

5. R.Goodnight

R.Goodnight New Member

dandt07-Don't know you, but sure know where Bee Branch is, Work with a few from your neck of the woods.
    Jeff - How you been? Still got some good blackcreeks?
    12 ga - It was good to meet you too. I wish we could have visited more, but I guess that was my fault, first time entering a pack I was trying to listen and learn all that I could.
    Rob - Seems like we met some where before, but I can't recall where:smack: Probably at my bank, transferring money, being as you are the biggest contributor to this little ole habit I've got.

6. glad to have you rusty we sould have already met but someone wouldn't arrange it LOL:whistle:

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

Welcome to the board.

Roger

8. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site.

I havent met you but Ive heard about you and most of it wasnt very good. Since it came from Robbie though I didnt believe most of it. :razz: :D

9. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

welcome to the site and enjoy:thumb:

10. daveh

daveh Active Member

welcome. i like them blackcreeks:up:

11. R.Goodnight

R.Goodnight New Member

FB - You know what they say bout believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. Rob probably only said that stuff cuz its true! I sure would have liked to have met you when you had that Teddy Mack/ Sugar bitch for sale. I have two sisters to her that can eat my feed for a while longer.

Thanks for the welcome guys.:up:

12. Welcome I run all blackcreek dogs too and that female I have her. She has been in heat and I thought about breeding her two my male out of Brushfire Jabbo.

13. plumber

plumber Active Member

glad to see ya on here:thumb:

14. welcome, kick your shoes off and stay awhile!:thumb:

15. now you boys no i wouldnt stir up nothen on ole rusty:thumb:

16. SHOOTER

SHOOTER New Member

NE AR
    Glad to have ya :thumb:

17. Welcome aboard! :up: