Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta motivate myself to get up and run in the morning even though I'm on my night rotation. My buddy gave me a 7 month old gyp off Steve Porier's FC Cypress Swamp Snoopy and a Gay bred gyp. Attached is a pedigree to a half sister (same sire different dame). Another buddy of mine has a littermate brother who is turning out to be a good one. The guy who gave me this gyp is keeping the sister. He said the only thing he doesn't like is she barks on other dogs at times but hey that's nothing a young dog doesn't grow out of. Well wish me luck.

http://www.espomagazine.com/pedigrees/12603.htm

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bobby

i ran that new lil gyp today and she looked good from what i could see in my thick pen. i couldnt bring myself to get up this morning with the rain so i just braced her in the pen with an old gyp. lots of hunt and big mouth. double clutches on checks and jump but settles to nice chop while running. no extra mouth like stated. i wanna get her out where i can follow and watch more closely to see what she is doing. i did notice towards the end her swing a lil on checks but not sure if thats her nature or distracted by the number of rabbits and her age. btw i was wrong se will be a year in august.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to get rid of a few. She doesn't mind feeding them since I buy the food to feed her 5 mutts as well. If ya go there you'll see ole Bobby been cleaning up around the barn. Hoping to build some nice kennels back there.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Can't wait till I can getaway like to drop little male with my gyp to get him started and c what he is made of might stop one day c wat old Bobby doin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts