Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been reading on here for about a year now and finally decided to join on. Im new to rabbit hunting just started last year. I have 3 hounds and they seem to do very well for me. Maybe not perfect but manage to get it done. Trying to figure out how to add pictures on here.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I’ve been reading on here for about a year now and finally decided to join on. Im new to rabbit hunting just started last year. I have 3 hounds and they seem to do very well for me. Maybe not perfect but manage to get it done. Trying to figure out how to add pictures on here.
Welcome. I use the little paper clip to access my photo library. I'm not sure that the only way to do it, but that how I manage.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
WELCOME- Very nice picture of your hunt. I really like the way your boys are dressed so they look like hunters and the orange definitely shows up well.
My son went pheasant hunting with my brothers and dad years ago, he had air soft gun that wasn't loaded. Instructed how to carry and to be safe with others. He held it just as we did. After 2 hours of hunting, walking the fields he had the barrel dragging through the grass and was ready to quit for the day.
He hung in there and it progressed with numerous hunts together with the real thing. Ryan developed into and still is a very good hunter.
Keep it up, its fun to hunt with sons and daughters and other family members, along with friends. JMO

·
Registered
745 Posts
I believe These two love hunting as much as I do View attachment 54022
. Very nice looking youngsters and hunting set up..With Rabbit’s like that you should have no problem keeping them in arrested for a long time..like a great tailgate post in various states ..I’m in not one of them I need to find me a new place to rehome and move. Y’all sure have the rabbits and a honey hose tailgates like that I would be out every day with my youngsters family friend & by myself nice job.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts