Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been building single runs and double runs... All steel construction, in the process of building wooden brooder houses now for the backs. These pictures are of double runs but singles are just minus one run. I built 2 singles for Mitchell Wallace, maybe he will post pictures of his...

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Kennels

Tim

Those things would surely look good in John Deere Green wouldn't they!!!!!

Derek, just a private joke , Tim knows what I'm talking about. Nice kennels, should last forever!:up::up:

John

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fellows I'm not really looking to build any but I would if the price is right....

I would build brooders without the boxes for; Singles $ 400.00 and Doubles $700.00

With wood boxes; Singles $600.00 and Doubles $900.00

The boxes are 36" x 36" and the runs are 36" x 49"... There are puppy rails in the box with an optional door on the side of box or the roof can be used as a door.

There is also a door at the end of each run...

Anyone interested feel free to call me.. 662-822-6046, Greenville, MS

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
well of course mike! it just so happens to bee you and mr john after see thegreat job yall did with the kennels at Acadiana Beagle Club! everyone oughta come see them kennels and even bring a few dogs to run for our october trial.

·
Registered
673 Posts
well of course mike! it just so happens to bee you and mr john after see thegreat job yall did with the kennels at Acadiana Beagle Club! everyone oughta come see them kennels and even bring a few dogs to run for our october trial.
Man Tim you were thinking what I was thinking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts