Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10 days of clean up, FLASH FLOOD 9 in. Of rain. I took the day off ran some dogs, it was good. Many more weeks to go on clean up. 361 people homeless or displaced. The present government in D.C. won’t help here. We are a coal mine community. But D.C. wants BILLIONS for those non citizens brought back from Iraq! If that offends, I’m sorry but that’s the way I feel AIRBORNE ( all the way) From an old tired PARATROOPER

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Good that you were able to run dogs. It will take a long time to clean up let alone wait for help from the Feds.
I saw on the local news they wanted to know what the viewers thought on Afghanistan people coming to live in Michigan.
I am not even going to touch that, will keep my thoughts to myself..................................................... JMHO

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Foxxy, two things, we got many from the mess in Afghanistan in our state. I called it Iraq the other day. We went back to work yesterday, over 100 of us. Last night we were informed that 3 in our group has tested positive for COVID. All work has been stopped until Tuesday, all of us have to get the test on Monday or before. I had a neighbor that passes yesterday and 2 more in ICU. This is some crap that came from CHINIA! Flash flood and COVID plus a president that HATES people that lives in the Coal fields. My last point: Yesterday my wife and I found a mother with 3 beautiful kids living in a little Ford ranger pick-up, their moble home gone.We sent to a motel for as long as it takes. Billions for AFghanistan.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Foxxy, two things, we got many from the mess in Afghanistan in our state. I called it Iraq the other day. We went back to work yesterday, over 100 of us. Last night we were informed that 3 in our group has tested positive for COVID. All work has been stopped until Tuesday, all of us have to get the test on Monday or before. I had a neighbor that passes yesterday and 2 more in ICU. This is some crap that came from CHINIA! Flash flood and COVID plus a president that HATES people that lives in the Coal fields. My last point: Yesterday my wife and I found a mother with 3 beautiful kids living in a little Ford ranger pick-up, their moble home gone.We sent to a motel for as long as it takes. Billions for AFghanistan.
Roger the money spent over seas is just terrible. Take care of our own then others from another country. JMHO

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone, in U.S. Anywhere in the U.S. Anytime in the U.S. FIRST and only then help those across the pond! It seems our citizens are are not as important as non citizens! Reminds me of 50 years ago, getting drafted to serve our country (which I love) do your duty and then when flying home and get spit on and called baby killer.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Ask any Vietnam Vet and they most likely had the same experience. I flew out of Saigon in civilian clothes when I had served my time. When I arrived in the good old USA they didn't say anything to me but other GI's caught hell. I still struggle with how our Vietnam Vets were treated. A lot of us have passed on or are struggling with the effect of the war. I have neuropathy which can be traced back to the effect of agent orange. I have pain in my feet and legs and cannot sleep because of it. That is why you see me on this site all hours of the night. Being on my feet is better than when I lay down but it makes for a crazy lifestyle. However, I thank the Lord every day that I am alive and basically well. Many of our Vietnam Brothers can't say that. I am going to ask all of those on this board to pray for our Vets. They don't get enough credit for what they did. And age and health is catching up on them. If you have never walked the walk then it hard to understand what Vietnam Vets go through. Almost all of our WWII vets are gone and Korea and Vietnam Vets are dropping like flys. We did what we took an oath to do. Please remember that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Citizens and non-citizens of this country, should thank a veteran everyday for the sacrifices they made and for the life of freedom that they have provided to us. Now we have a sitting US President who says “its not about liberty” I’am ashamed of our nation’s leaders. America First.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Grundy, I say thats little ways up in the hills!, have some family over in Wise and Clintwood, my grandfather ,(who is sole responsible for getting me into hunting) is buried there in Clintwood

1 - 16 of 16 Posts