Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are logging the property right across from me . The loggers are coming over on my property and crapping on a path that I walk and run dogs on . The paper towels and toilet paper is stacking up . I made a pick up stick just now and picked up all the ass wipe paper and dropped it off where they park . I might call the forestry department tomorrow and tell them they need to get a porterhouse out there . My property is also well posted , I might put up a trail camera , but I hate to do that to old men .

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are mostly old men , 2 look to be in their 70’s and the boss is younger in his 50’s . Before I saw this , I saw a 2lb hammer laying in the road about a 1/3 of a mile from them . I figured it was theirs and took it over to them . I am going to try and get up early and go over there before they start working and asked them not to crap over there anymore , that I walk and run dogs there .

· Registered
7,193 Posts
They are logging the property right across from me . The loggers are coming over on my property and crapping on a path that I walk and run dogs on . The paper towels and toilet paper is stacking up . I made a pick up stick just now and picked up all the ass wipe paper and dropped it off where they park . I might call the forestry department tomorrow and tell them they need to get a porterhouse out there . My property is also well posted , I might put up a trail camera , but I hate to do that to old men .
Call the sheriff he will put a stop to it. JMHO

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I went over there as soon as it got light this morning and talked to the boss . He was nice and said that was unacceptable and that it must have been the truck drivers , they are the 70 something year olds . He said that he was going to put a stop to it . I made 3 more posted signs and put them down that path in front of where I saw the trucks parked . But I think they were walking up the driveway to get to that path . That is the easy way to get over there and the crap wasn’t that far from the driveway . They had to walk right by 3 no trespassing signs if that is the way they got there .

They must have been eating some Victor , there crap was hard as a rock . I dug holes and coved it up . I am going to put up some cameras if it happens again and let the law handle it . I hope it doesn’t come to that .

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sitting on the path now while the dogs are running one right near it . I am watching in case the rabbit crosses the road where they are logging . I saw the rabbit once on the path , but he went back in . It is a strange running rabbit , it is not circling back . It is staying in this section of woods . Sounds like it might be going back now .

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What did the nephew have to say about all of this?
I will let you know when I talk to him . I usually don’t talk to him unless he calls me . His kids keep him busy , along with work . He was on call this past weekend . Glad to see you read my threads and know that I do a lot with my nephew .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts