Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Good deal !!!! I haven't gunned in years, but I do appreciate a hunter that takes one every once in a while, but leaves some to run later. Nice looking dogs !!! Myself I like the ticked dogs like the one standing!!!! I did own a few Lemon colored that were good ones, but I just have that thing about the ones with a lot of ticking.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Thank you Mr Taylor I’m not much of a gun hunter either I’d rather hear a good race than eat rabbit but I do harvest 2 or 3 a year for the pot hope your getting some running in and hearing some good dog work!
Wilbur
I hate to give this answer, as I love the Beagles as much as any. I have not been running my dogs at all. I haven't been feeling well. My Grandson who also loves the Beagles graduated High School last year, now has a job and has basically shut our time running together. On some days I am so dizzy I can hardly get around. I would not trust myself to go run the dogs. I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday and puzzled. Today is a pretty good day so far. I don't need to hold on to anything as long as I move slow. Some meds were changed Wednesday and actually has been worse, terrible weekend, especially Sunday. Hope it is just an adjustment thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts