Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sisters oldest son , who I helped raise is getting out of prison in 3 more weeks after working there for 8 years . He was not a guard , but a supervisor in a trade shop . He said that he doesn’t feel safe there anymore and is taking the job home with him everyday . Last week inside the prison , not the shop , his best inmate worker was stabbed . The inmate used a shank made out of 3 ink pens . What caused it was he broke inmate rules , not jail rules . He went into another cell block to download some new music that was just released to all of the inmates while they were still locked up in there cells . His cell wasn’t locked and the line was so long in his cell block he went to the next cell block . That was a inmate no no . They shipped off the offender to a rough prison after that . That wasn’t the cause of him leaving though , he said that he hasn’t been happy there in a long time and feels like he has served 8 years of prison . He found another job making the same money with benefits , but just not state retirement and time off benefits . He said once he made the decision and told his boss , that he fells better already . I hope it works out for him , he just turned 40 .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts