Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I don't post much anymore. Most have gone to stronger dogs. I have lost the line of dogs we have had for a bunch of years. I lost EZ a few months ago to cancer who had really never ever had any health problems.. This was her last trip around the club grounds. Most of you who have been on here know she was my girl.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Glad to see you posting again Mark miss all your videos. I've told this story before I'm sure, but years ago you sent me a dvd with a lot of your hunts on it. Every morning before a hunt my nephew wants to watch that dvd while I cook breakfast and we eat. It's like his pre game ritual! Have always enjoyed the videos of your dogs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dear Mark, I called you a year or so back about what bloodline EZ was out of and you told me the whole story on her bloodline and how it all came to be. She was one of those speicial hounds and one that i can say, set the benchmark on what i was looking for in my kennel. I have seen every one of your vids with EZ and loved them. My heart hurt when i heard she passed. I just wanted to tell you Thank you for letting so many share in such a great relationship between you and your hound. And she was something great! Randy Schmid

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad to see you posting again Mark miss all your videos. I've told this story before I'm sure, but years ago you sent me a dvd with a lot of your hunts on it. Every morning before a hunt my nephew wants to watch that dvd while I cook breakfast and we eat. It's like his pre game ritual! Have always enjoyed the videos of your dogs.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It makes me feel good when I hear guys enjoy the DVD'S. I used to send them out to anybody who requested them back before YouTube had quality and before cell phones. When people figured out I was just posting them for entertainment and not trying to push a style of dog I think everybody excepted them better. I think even the UKC guys started enjoying them.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dear Mark, I called you a year or so back about what bloodline EZ was out of and you told me the whole story on her bloodline and how it all came to be. She was one of those speicial hounds and one that i can say, set the benchmark on what i was looking for in my kennel. I have seen every one of your vids with EZ and loved them. My heart hurt when i heard she passed. I just wanted to tell you Thank you for letting so many share in such a great relationship between you and your hound. And she was something great! Randy Schmid

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just appreciate everybody watching and encouraging me to keep doing the videos. I will be 69 in April and don't know how much longer I can continue but as long as people will watch I will continue to record. Breaking my leg awhile back slowed me down but I am still trying. Also I have been trying to get better with the drone..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts