Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I picked up my new Blackcreek female. I bought her from Mark Dorsey of DeQueen, AR. I enjoyed visiting with Mark. He is a hell of a nice man and he gave me a money back guarantee that if I was not happy with the dog that he would buy her back for a full refund. I think that is how a man should stand behind his dogs. I am new to the Blackcreek breed; I own the Blue Diamond breed. I am excited about adding her to my pack. I would recommend Mark Dorsey to anyone and I am looking forward to hunting and doing business with him in the future. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks, shes almost 8 months old and is very well started. I am very excited about getting here and looking forward to breeding here to my blue diamond male someday.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Hope she works out for you.

Ive never met Mark but Ive talked to him on the phone a few times and he seemed like a stand up guy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope she is what your looking for .if you find anything you don't like about her just let me know.I look forward to running some dogs with you sometime.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Never mind. I was thinking of the wrong dog. There was a blackcreek gyp a guy was wanting to trade on Ark hunting. Nice dog though looked her up, and she sure is a looker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts