My new Blackcreek Female

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by dandt07, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Today I picked up my new Blackcreek female. I bought her from Mark Dorsey of DeQueen, AR. I enjoyed visiting with Mark. He is a hell of a nice man and he gave me a money back guarantee that if I was not happy with the dog that he would buy her back for a full refund. I think that is how a man should stand behind his dogs. I am new to the Blackcreek breed; I own the Blue Diamond breed. I am excited about adding her to my pack. I would recommend Mark Dorsey to anyone and I am looking forward to hunting and doing business with him in the future. :D

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Good luck with your new pup. :up:

Roger

3. Thanks

Thanks, shes almost 8 months old and is very well started. I am very excited about getting here and looking forward to breeding here to my blue diamond male someday.

4. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Hope she works out for you.

Ive never met Mark but Ive talked to him on the phone a few times and he seemed like a stand up guy.

5. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

good luck with your pup

6. I met mark and talk to him on the phone I like mark I sold him a pup he will do you right

7. I hope she is what your looking for .if you find anything you don't like about her just let me know.I look forward to running some dogs with you sometime.

8. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I think I saw hher on his website. Pretty pup

9. Yep

Yep, that was her, her name is jancy.

10. plumber

plumber Active Member

What is she out off? Do you have his website? Thanks

11. plumber

plumber Active Member

Never mind. I was thinking of the wrong dog. There was a blackcreek gyp a guy was wanting to trade on Ark hunting. Nice dog though looked her up, and she sure is a looker.