My Mom ...

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Bglenut, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Well today is the day - My MOM went in today for the first of her Kemo treatments. PLEASE keep my Mother in your prayers. It's going to be a long spring/summer for her. I know she is a strong Mother and she will pull through all this. Love You Mom.

PS - She said she had a great time at the AKC SPO Nationals with me and everyone else. She is the backbone for Mule Hunting Clothes. She does so much for me with this Company.

David N. Riley II - Bglenut
    Briarcreek Beagles
    Madison, MS

www.mulehuntingclothes.com

www.rabbitdogs.net

2. Our prayers go out to your MOM and family..keep the faith!!

3. Dave our prayers are with her & family, any thing i can do fer yall give me call

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

David, I've been through this myself our prayers are with you and your mother and family.

Roger

5. daveh

daveh Active Member

will be prayin for her. you have a great mom and love taking to her when i call mule. my sister has been going through kemo for awhile now. its ruff at first but she will be ok.:pray:

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Update ...

These treatments are just a precaution to make sure they got all the cancer cells out when she had her Breast surgery to take a knott out. Hopefully these treatments will not make her sick.

THANKS for all the prayers.

7. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

David she will be in mine and my family prayers.

8. bterry

bterry New Member

I will be praying for her.

9. rosco

rosco New Member

ADavid,
    I will be praying for your mom.

This should truely be a great Mothers Day for you and her.

10. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

My thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.

11. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

What is her name David, I will have her put on the prayer list where I go to church

12. TC

TC New Member

I met your mom there, you tell her I am thinking of her. This is JC I was with Sally! She is a very nice lady!

Help her out lots chemo takes it;s tole, she will need a lot of sleep! Lots of fluids and protien drinks.

I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

JC

13. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Moms name is Mrs. Mary Lue Riley

Thanks for all the prayers

14. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

We stopped at the store today and Dad bought a lot of Gatoraid and protein stuff.

Thanks for all the prayers

15. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    I will be praying for her and for you also

16. plumber

plumber Active Member

I wish her the best of luck.

17. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

will keep her in our thoughts and prayers

18. We will keep your mother, you and your family in our prayers. God does work miracles!

19. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Thanks for all the prayers. My Mom is doing great. She goes back May 13th for her 2nd Kemo treatment. Talking to her today, she will only have to do the one on the 13th and then only one more, then some radiation.

Thanks again for all the prayers.