Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Guys we have and will continue to beat this to death. Let’s just let it lay! This is personal choice and which ever side your on it’s still a personal choice. Whatever I say or anybody else says on here it’s not going to change anyone’s mind. I just Pray for ALL of Us as it affects all of us in one way or another. Stay Well and Stay Safe.
TJ: It doesn’t get to be personal choice anymore. Mandates will take care of that. If the carrot doesn’t work, the stick is next.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I don’t care if you get the vaccination or not , I think that is your choice . But if you are sick or been around someone with Covid you should not be around others and at least you should tell them . They might say don’t come over . I think the same even if you just have a cold . I don’t want to be around you and get sick , especially if I were still working and had to miss days from work and money .

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
My main worry with the Covid now is the children 12 y/o and younger. We have a 6 and 3 year old grandsons, and a 2 year old granddaughter in school or day care. My daughter in law is a Nurse Practitioner and Ryan, (our son) have taken all of the precautions that have been implemented. With all of the younger kids not vaccinated that age group scares me while they are together in schools. It will be another tough year for all. JMHO

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Guys we have and will continue to beat this to death. Let’s just let it lay! This is personal choice and which ever side your on it’s still a personal choice. Whatever I say or anybody else says on here it’s not going to change anyone’s mind. I just Pray for ALL of Us as it affects all of us in one way or another. Stay Well and Stay Safe.
X2.

·
Registered
654 Posts
His only concern is lost income
Let him know he should be eligible for full pay under the new law that was passed family first response coronavirus Act . His work forced him to go home ? Did he go to hospital to have a Covid test done ? He should be compensated under that new act , it’s the law. We had to do same with few of workers where I work at as well they were compensated for their lost time at work

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Just found out our neighbor who is a computer draftsman was forced to retire now that he is 60. Luckily he found another job.
He would have to wait 2 years for SS and no idea about his retirement money. WTH JMO

21 - 34 of 34 Posts