Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sister came by yesterday along with her husband and his brother . She didn’t tell me this . Her 10 year old grandson has been sick since Sunday running a 101 temperature and she went to see him before she came over to my house . They find our today that he has Covid . It’s idiots like her that keep this spreading and I told her so . I probably don’t have to worry about a visit from her anytime soon .

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
It’s sad that this has been going on now for over a year and people are still in denial that Covid even exist or the fact that they have no regard for other’s with their actions. Hospitals have been over capacity with affected people for months. Last night on the local news they had a piece about an older local man that just didn’t believe that Covid was real till someone he knew personally died from it. I understand not jumping on the social media/ political bandwagon but eventually at some point common sense has to come into play… Doesn’t it??
Our society is in a sad place. Sorry for the rant.
Marshall I hope you don’t catch this from your un-thoughtful visitors

·
Registered
40 Posts
Before Windows 10 made still another decision for me, I wanted to comment about an article I read recently which pointed out the guilt some students are bearing. The kids brought the stuff home to their unvaccinated parent(s) who contracted the virus and later died. The poor child now has to deal with the loss of a parent coupled with the guilt. I do not understand America today; especially the Unvaccinated.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The problem is it isn't a true vaccination. If it was the "vaccinated" wouldn't be able to get or transmit the virus. The only thing anyone gains from the covid shot is lesser symptoms. If someone doesn't want to put a rushed concoction in their body for a virus that has a survival rate of over 97% then they should be able to do so without getting ridiculed by others. Nobody not even the experts will know how safe the shots are for several years. What amazes me more is how the "unvaccinated" respect others people decisions and say nothing. While the "vaccinated" constantly question and ridicule other's decisions. The worst part is that the virus which is never going away was made by man and paid for by taxpayer dollars. How's that for putting it to humanity!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
My brother just got the vaccination after his pastor and the pastors wife caught it and are in the hospital .

My brothers daughter just became a nurse about 10 months ago . She works in a hospital . She told her dad that the only thing that she wanted for her birthday (08-30 ) was for him to get vaccinated .

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I sister came by yesterday along with her husband and his brother . She didn’t tell me this . Her 10 year old grandson has been sick since Sunday running a 101 temperature and she went to see him before she came over to my house . They find our today that he has Covid . It’s idiots like her that keep this spreading and I told her so . I probably don’t have to worry about a visit from her anytime soon .
First let me say, there are no facts about this disease. Fauchi and the other experts change their narrative as soon as it become politically expedient.
However, unless your sister was running a temp., I don't think she could spread it.

Keep the ivermectin on hand, and take your Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We will see how effective the vaccination is . His parents and brother have been vaccinated . His little sister hasn’t . His parents can’t go to work for 14 days . The school is allowing his brother going to school since he was vaccinated .

·
Registered
20 Posts
First let me say, there are no facts about this disease. Fauchi and the other experts change their narrative as soon as it become politically expedient.
However, unless your sister was running a temp., I don't think she could spread it.

Keep the ivermectin on hand, and take your Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc.
I believe there are plenty FACTS, the biggest being i dont believe anyone here unless extremely old has ever seen a time to where hospitals turn patients away due to lack of space. FACTS that nurses in the med field that chose a career for the simple love of helping others be worn down to where work is no longer what they enjoy. So what if stats only tell you 97% survive. Lots that have survived will never be the same again physically. You can chose not to take the shot as thats your choice, but if this illness finds its way into your body spare someone else the hospital bed who really needs it (not necessarily covid+) and stay home and take your vitamins and Ivomec.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I personally have had COVID and truly thought I was knocking on deaths door, however I still have no intentions of taking the shot. I know for a fact a number of people who have been vaccinated and have contracted the virus afterwards. Just because one chooses or doesn’t choose to take the shot doesn’t make them stupid or disrespectful. For the respect of others I wear a mask, but nothing has been proven the vaccination works or the mask for that matter. If so, there wouldn’t necessarily be a need so soon for another shot.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but don’t be so quick to call people names and be so judgmental. There is no way to prevent everything in this world, so wake up and realize GOD is in control and takes care of things in HIS time, as it is perfect whether we believe it or not.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Before Windows 10 made still another decision for me, I wanted to comment about an article I read recently which pointed out the guilt some students are bearing. The kids brought the stuff home to their unvaccinated parent(s) who contracted the virus and later died. The poor child now has to deal with the loss of a parent coupled with the guilt. I do not understand America today; especially the Unvaccinated.
[/QUO
The problem is it isn't a true vaccination. If it was the "vaccinated" wouldn't be able to get or transmit the virus. The only thing anyone gains from the covid shot is lesser symptoms. If someone doesn't want to put a rushed concoction in their body for a virus that has a survival rate of over 97% then they should be able to do so without getting ridiculed by others. Nobody not even the experts will know how safe the shots are for several years. What amazes me more is how the "unvaccinated" respect others people decisions and say nothing. While the "vaccinated" constantly question and ridicule other's decisions. The worst part is that the virus which is never going away was made by man and paid for by taxpayer dollars. How's that for putting it to humanity!
You nailed it Mr Gpen 08

·
Registered
269 Posts
Evert single person I know that has contracted the virus has said they'll get the vaccine as soon as they are able. Well, that is unless they die from it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Evert single person I know that has contracted the virus has said they'll get the vaccine as soon as they are able. Well, that is unless they die from it.
Not me sir I had it and wouldn’t consider the vac, heck I would take Covid 10 times over the flu, strange how this effects everyone differently

·
Registered
995 Posts
Me my wife and all four kids had it .It barely bothered the kids at all my wife ended up in the ER twice and I felt terrible so I took a dose of ivomec and I didn’t end up near as bad as my wife .My oldest daughter took the first part of the vaccination on her own decision now she’s wearing a heart monitor from a bad reaction we are not taking the vaccine.

·
Super Moderator
6,903 Posts
Guys we have and will continue to beat this to death. Let’s just let it lay! This is personal choice and which ever side your on it’s still a personal choice. Whatever I say or anybody else says on here it’s not going to change anyone’s mind. I just Pray for ALL of Us as it affects all of us in one way or another. Stay Well and Stay Safe.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts