Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a horse in one stall of a barn and a mule in the other stall of a barn over a period of time and you were to take them out side without me seeing it. I could still tell you which stall the mule had been in. Guess how.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I saw an amatuer try to plow a field with a mule once. He plowed up a hole roll of snap beans. I was only 12 when it happened . The old man started cussing so bad my dad made me leave. I am 42 and I still laugh when I think about it. The funnest part is the old man had a brand new John Deere parked in the barn.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grandpa had a mule he called Toby, i have walked along beside my uncle a mini a day while he would plow from sun up till sun down. He was 15 and i was 10 years old. He used words like yer and haw to get the mule to either bare to the left or right. A good mule is stronger and has more endurance than a horse.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
My old buddy got struck by lighting twice behind a mule when he was young. When he had dogs and we ran together he was in the truck at first sight of lightning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts