Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a gun dog brace trial. He finished second. The judges asked Will how many wins his dog had. Will said 3. Just need a few points. The other dog had plenty of points but only one win. It worked out good for all. Very good judges and nice dogs all the way. I followed several braces and saw some nice hound work. Nice people at the club and they have Tops and Value Brand Feeds out money's worth.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bowguy,I see your confusion now. C4sent a pup home with me from the trial. I turned it loose and it caught my pen rabbit. All I kept hearing about trials in enclosures was they are manicured running spots so I didn't wear the rite cloths. They sent us to the back side to run. I WAS EAT UP! My shirt was soaked in blood. I looked like a serial killer. Will just rode around in a side by side. I don't get where trailing is easy. On the first brace I saw the rabbit come out on a diet path. I stood there till I heard the judges call handle the dogs. I just caught them all and put them in a truck. I called Will and told him that all the dogs were up. Here they all came in the s\s. The judges said that was easy. Yep,you all ant bleeding to death. I like this stuff!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,616 Posts
I got second place over all.. VERY GOOD TRIAL!! cant ask for better people---judges---and food Payday flipped 2 dogs to get to second. he ran against the first place for winners position~ those two dogs put on an exibition. circled the rabbit several times and it was nip and tuck---the two so close the judges left it as it was which i think was fair and worked out for all parties

1 - 20 of 32 Posts