Rabbit Dogs banner

MONKEY POX

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Addi 
#1 ·
I saw on the news the who has decleared monkey pox a national health threat~~~~~SMH
I SERIOUSLY THINK they are using that to cover up the damage from DONKEY POX~~

#10 ·
When covid first started they shut down churches, schools, restaurants, stopped people from going to hospitals to see dying loved ones, no viewings at funerals, closed down any events they could to stop covid, that has under a 2% death rate. Now we get a few cases of monkey pox, that has a higher death rate, and is, right now, spread mostly by acts of queers. The acts of these queers could spread the disease to the general population eventually, like AIDS did. So where is the ban on queer behavior? We have these democrats that cannot or will not define the difference between a man and woman. No doubt that many of these democrats use this as an excuse for their desires to have sex with others of the same sex. They try to push it in our schools, try make kids believe they can pick what sex they are. The democrats seem to push these anti God agendas. I would not be surprised to see churches, schools, and voting in person shut down, because of a disease being spread mostly by queers. Ban queers and their behavior. Stop messing with the millions of normal, God loving, gun loving, people who are able to make good decisions. Democrats seem unable to see it is bad actions of people that cause problems, when some criminal shoots someone, they want to take everybody's gun, never seem to want to hold anyone accountable for their own actions. All over the news queers are spreading monkey pox. Ban them and their actions. Our government has been promoting this behavior for too long and we have been paying the price for too long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.