Rabbit Dogs banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
This is one of my favorite Cajun Jokes!!,, better told in person with the Cajun Slang. Two long time Friends, Boudreaux and Thibideaux, both from Church Point, La. just down the street from our Beagle Club. Thibideaux always said that if he ever won the lottery he would love to buy himself a Helicopter. The day came and sure enough, Thibideaux is watching the lottery drawing and sure enough, he wins Two Million Dollars. He tells his wife Marie, "Marie, I think I just won the lottery" She checks the numbers and sure enough he is correct. He doesn't sleep at all that night and cannot wait for the lottery office to open in the morning. His numbers are verified and Thibideaux is a multi millionaire. His wife told him "Thib, I know you have always said you wanted to buy a Helicopter if you ever won the lottery" He buys one and got his license to fly it. He then brings it home and flies all above Church Point, waving to all his friends, flies over our Beagle Club waving at the members running their dogs. He kept flying over his Friend Boudreaux's house and waving and getting waves back! Then suddenly the Helicopter comes crashing down. Boudreaux takes off running and arrives at the crash site to see Thibideaux crawling out. He ask Thib, Thib are you all right. Thibideaux replies I am fine. Boudreaux ask, What Happened??? Thibideaux replies, I don't know, all was going well, I was having a good time. I then got cold and turned off the ceiling fan and it just fell out the sky!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Took my wife Christmas shopping at the mall , we got separated and she was in a hurry to keep moving so we could get home, she called me , says where you at, we need to move on so we can get done, I said remember 10 years ago we were at the jewelry store in the mall and you fell in love with the diamond bracelet and I said we can not afford it now but someday I am going to buy it for you, through tears I herd her say yes of course I do , I said I am in the gun store right next to it

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I will tack on to John's story. A Mississippi native (Clarence) and a cajun (Thib), lived right across the Mississippi river from each other. They couldn't get along, always yelling insults at each other. Thib told his wife that if they ever built a bridge across that river he was going over there and kick Clarence's -ss. They started building a bidge over the river and Thib told his wife he just couldn't wait until it was finished so he could go over and kick Clarence's -ss. Well the bridge got finished and the next morning Thib ate his breakfast, kissed his wife goodbye and told her he was going overand kick Clarence's -ss. He left and in about ten minute he come back. His wife asked him if he had done kicked Clarence's -ss. He said no baby, I started to cross that bridge and it had a big sign on it that said "Clarence 14 feet".

·
Registered
874 Posts
School teacher asks her class to use the word fascinate in a sentence , Susie raises her hand and says I went to my uncles farm , he has goats I was fascinated , teacher says no the word is fascinate, Nancy raises her hand and says We went to the movies and it was fascinating , teacher says thats good but the word is fascinate. Billy raises his hand but the teacher ignores him because his answers always are way off base, but nobody else raises their hand , so the teacher finally ask Billy because how could he corrupt the word fascinate . Billy says My neighbor Mary has a red sweater with ten buttons but her !!!!!! are so big she can only fasten eight,

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,778 Posts
last trip to Chicago i got on city tran. bus to go across town. A beautiful gal sat down beside me and started breast feeding her baby. kid wouldnt take it so she said "if you dont take it i am gonna give it to this nice man beside me ! she tried some more and was refused and every time she told the baby----you better take it or i will give it to the nice man beside me~~ after 30 minutes of trying and being refused and saying that. my patience ran out!!!!----I jumped up and yelled at the kid-----HEY!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET OFF 20 BLOCKS AGO!!!!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts