Mis-Mississippi Beagle Club DSBGF Derby ...

Discussion in 'AKC' started by Bglenut, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Terry Nelson wrote :

I would like to invite all you fellows who still need to get them good derbies qualified to come to our derby trial Sat. April 10. We will run all classes on Sat. and it will be at our enclosures in Newton, MS. The GPS address is 9175 hwy 15 north, Newton, MS 39345 I will post the judges later. We will have coffee, donuts, and sausage biscuts for breakfast and lunch will be served also. This will be a DSBGF and Southern States qualifier.

Thanks for reading.

Terry Nelson

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

These are the judges we have as of now:

13'' females, Chris Knotts - Derek Reno

13'' males, Mike Brinkly and ?? Had a cancell

15'' females, Dan Nelson - Gary Morman

15'' males, Bubba Seiger - Brandon Johnson

Looking for a 13'' Male judge if anyone wants to help call me at 601-479-8441. Thanks!

See yall Saturday.

Terry Nelson
    Hardtimes Kennel

3. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

i need to come watch one of these

4. rosco

rosco New Member

Bgle,
    I think Brandon and I are comming.
    I need to show a dg to your friend Robert G. while we are there.

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I wish I could make it, but I have something to do with my nephew. He is raceing his Pinewood Derby car in the State Championship for his age group in Boyscouts. I helped him build the car and he wants me there.

Yall have fun and Robert is the friend I was talking about that is looking for another male. Robert is a good guy and knows a great hound.

Good luck at the Derby and have fun and enjoy.

6. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Looks like I am on little bitches.....

7. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

Terry,

Looks like you had to reach down in the bottom of the barrel to get two of the judges for the two 13" classes. Not calling any names, but I will say I'm not referring to Mr. Reno and ??. LOL.

8. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

Terry,

Wish I could help you out, but will be 30 miles down the road at a baseball field.