Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike took really good care of me and Miss Tillie....He told me 48 hours ahead of time when he’d have her here....when Mike says 6pm? You better be looking out the door at 5:59...,.

I’ve been around a lot veterans....and for some reason can pick up on that even on the phone....So there was no surprise when he stepped out of the truck with an Army Vet hat on....I just knew it by the way he conducted himself...

If you folks need a dog hauled I’d highly recommend his services....he’s going to be on time, and you can tell he’s a genuine dog man who loves hounds......

Support your veterans who served this country!!

A++++++

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Mike took really good care of me and Miss Tillie....He told me 48 hours ahead of time when he’d have her here....when Mike says 6pm? You better be looking out the door at 5:59...,.

I’ve been around a lot veterans....and for some reason can pick up on that even on the phone....So there was no surprise when he stepped out of the truck with an Army Vet hat on....I just knew it by the way he conducted himself...

If you folks need a dog hauled I’d highly recommend his services....he’s going to be on time, and you can tell he’s a genuine dog man who loves hounds......

Support your veterans who served this country!!

A++++++
Thank you Chase that was very kind of you and thank you for your business. I feel like I met a real good friend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts