Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Chris: Are those paintings that you did? They look very professional. You are a multi-talented man. I'll bet they would sell at a flea market if you were of a mind to do so.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris: Are those paintings that you did? They look very professional. You are a multi-talented man. I'll bet they would sell at a flea market if you were of a mind to do so.

Larry these were done using an app on my phone, I couldn't draw a straight line using a ruler. My sister in law however is an amazing artist. She has more artistic skill in her little finger than I have in my whole body. She does paintings of peoples pets and all kinds of different things. My brother(her husband) is also an amazing artist as well as his 2 boys. The drawing gene must have skipped me because I'm absolutley terrible at it. As kids brother would be drawing cartoon or comic characters as well as athletes, and whatever his imagination allowed. I was drawing stick figures with uneven limbs.

He can't out shoot or out fish me though!!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Larry these were done using an app on my phone, I couldn't draw a straight line using a ruler. My sister in law however is an amazing artist. She has more artistic skill in her little finger than I have in my whole body. She does paintings of peoples pets and all kinds of different things. My brother(her husband) is also an amazing artist as well as his 2 boys. The drawing gene must have skipped me because I'm absolutley terrible at it. As kids brother would be drawing cartoon or comic characters as well as athletes, and whatever his imagination allowed. I was drawing stick figures with uneven limbs.

He can't out shoot or out fish me though!!!!
whats the app called?

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I envy her I wish I could draw, hard enough painting my shed.
She should get into painting hunting prints. They sell very well. JMHO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts