Rabbit Dogs banner

Martha’s Vineyard

13K views 203 replies 29 participants last post by  brewer69 
#1 ·
Far left libs that push for open borders……
Don’t want illegals on their island! Oh no, they can’t stay in their neighborhoods…
48 hours, kicked em out.
Sky Font Rectangle Electric blue Brand

See less See more
#13 ·
Man I must be uneducated DeSantis sure fooled me I had no idea that the Governor of Florida was using Missouri tax dollars to fly people to Massachusetts I also had no idea that in a place like Martha's Vineyard there was no work or no food and no possible future for hard working folks LOL Give me a break I guess i should watch CNN more to expand my narrow mind :ROFLMAO:

This post has been deleted
#18 ·
It is not rocket science The only way you can truly help those people is by helping them with what is going on in that country I dont bite on We Cant Do That BS We send our boys all over the world for far less The government will do nothing for one reason MONEY and that is the only reason Too many crooked politicians in shady deals with cartels So we just give em a bus ticket or a plane ride to an already broken system of welfare and entitlement while poor people and veterans who need help are left to suffer IT IS SICKENING

#19 ·
Do you think that what Biden is letting happen with the border states is right ? And they were flying and shipping them out of those camps in the middle of the night at the beginning when they wouldn’t let the media in to observe the numbers of people and the terrible conditions and even the media started calling Biden out on not letting them see the camps . The administration hurried up and started getting people out in the middle of the night and sending them all over .

#25 ·
Now Marshall You aint got nothing to worry about Our fine government officials have instituted a thorough vetting process and None of those types are coming in Kamala has everything under control I have been told such crap for the last month or two and Man you know i think i might be starting to believe some of it LOL When Hell freezes over But that damn climate change It may happen Boys i am so confused Yall gonna have to help me out :sneaky::sneaky:

#32 ·
I guess the Governors are desperate for attention of the people in this country who ignore what is happening .
I guess they are about to go broke with the expense of all those people coming into their state.
I guess they would like the federal government to abide by the constitution and protect the borders which is one of the few things the feds are supposed to actually do..
The cows will be in the corn every day till somebody fixes the fence.

#36 ·
How much were you paying for gas in 2020 ? How much has your grocery bill gone up . Everything that you buy that is connected to oil and gasoline has increased . Inflation is the highest now since the late 70’s early 80’s . We elected Ronald Regan and he fixed that . Now we have a President that makes Jimmy Carter look good . Just wait for the interest rates to get to 10 percent for buying a new house or living off of a credit card . That is where we are headed . When it gets like that at least that will slow down the illegal border crossings and they will be going back the other way .

#43 ·
So why are gas prices coming down a bit Use of strategic reserves Now what we’re the strategic reserves created for Gonna go out on a limb and say not as a way to try to bail out a failing president And at that What has happened to diesel fuel prices Notta Nothing And would some one tell me what commodities or products are delivered in the back of a gas burning pickup truck Not a damn one So if you believe Slo Jo implemented this plan to help the American People You are either foolish or not very aware of how our transport system actually works Or you may not care You will just take your few Pennies your fine leader has saved you on gas And spend them on food or clothing or basically anything that you need Why because you don’t have a choice But Oh yeah you do November is coming I sincerely hope some of these folks wake up
So why are gas prices coming down a bit Use of strategic reserves Now what we’re the strategic reserves created for Gonna go out on a limb and say not as a way to try to bail out a failing president And at that What has happened to diesel fuel prices Notta Nothing And would some one tell me what commodities or products are delivered in the back of a gas burning pickup truck Not a damn one So if you believe Slo Jo implemented this plan to help the American People You are either foolish or not very aware of how our transport system actually works Or you may not care You will just take your few Pennies your fine leader has saved you on gas And spend them on food or clothing or basically anything that you need Why because you don’t have a choice But Oh yeah you do November is coming I sincerely hope some of these folks wake up

#37 ·
I was a union worker for 30 years . I didn’t get laid off until Bill Clinton became President in his 2nd term . The pandemic and Russian invasion are just scape goats for bad policies . When you go after the oil industry and then try to get them to produce more and lower prices , that is not going to work . It’s not so strange how everything got worse as soon as Biden took over .

#39 ·
The illegal’s that are coming across the southern border at a rate of almost 10,000 a day claim asylum because of persecution in their homeland. This then becomes a constitutional issue and has to go through the courts. They are givin a court date, but surprise surprise they don’t show up. What the Trump administration did was make a rule that after receiving the court date they remain in Mexico till the hearing. Well Mexico wasn’t happy with that, so passage through Mexico was halted.
SLO Joe ended remain in Mexico.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.