Rabbit Dogs banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Foxxy you are absolutely right about hard to find a good cup of coffee and the bitter, acidic taste is the worse in my opinion
Good discussion!
My sister who is 86, and I have had this discussion many times the last few years. We have switched brands several times with no improvement.
We finally decided it was not the coffee but our age. Maybe we have lost our sense of taste.
Glad to know its not our age/ lack of taste, since you younguns are having the same problems. Can't wait to tell her, its not our fault. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Addi my sister drinks coffee but her and I never really discussed it much. One day we both doing some work at our mothers house and I offered her some coffee from my thermos. She accepted with the disclaimer that she's kinda picky and don't be offended if she doesn't drink it. Well she poured a little bit in a cup, took a sip and said, dang that is good coffee.
Well we started talking and she actually uses the same coffee as I do and same amount per pot. For x mas I bought her a grinder and a bag of beans. Been a few years now and she still thanks me. It's nothing special, bought at Meijer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
TRANGER~ Everybody wants to be and professes to be a christian UNTIL it comes time to trust GOD in all matters and stand for whats morally right instead of what is popular

kinda like PATRIOTISM ~~ everybody professes to be a patriot until it comes time to do patriot stuff----then they hang their head and follow like sheep making excuses for going the wrong way

the one parable of the bible being fulfilled daily~ A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND~ our country becomes more divided daily----democrat vs republican--religion against religion---country against country----black--white--red and yellow man against each other--gay people against Straight people poor against rich-----we are divided to the point and on a downward spiral and will soon hit rock bottom and all hell will break loose and the devil gets his dues
why we can't we just all get along with our fellow man in this great country.educate our children to do the right thing instead car jacking,robbing,stealing and killing teach all people to love and trust in GOD

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
why we can't we just all get along with our fellow man in this great country.educate our children to do the right thing instead car jacking,robbing,stealing and killing teach all people to love and trust in GOD
Heres how the car jackers,robbers,stealers,killers should be treated.Killers should be treated alot worse.All our system cares about is getting them back in society.

·
Administrator
6,585 Posts
BURNETT ~~ I remember when i was young (many many years ago) ~ when that type of prison was common----road crews in leg irons working on mud slides ect----guy on a horse with a shotgun watching over them
Virginia had what they called a "PEA FARM" where non violent prisioners were sent---it was a giant gov owned farm where food was raised and processed for the poor-----the penal system worked---after pulling hard time you didnt want more
THAT ALL STOPPED BECAUSE OF CROOKED POLITICIANS AND LOONIES ~~ prisoners were bussed to private farms and worked for free (slave labor)--they had no choice-----one place in GA. built a rock fence around his estate at the prisoners sweat and blood-----THOSE PRACTICES ARE STILL IN OPERATION WITH POLITICIANS___HAPPENS DAILEY WHERE EVER YOU LIVE RITE UNDER OUR NOSE______
as a compromise---the gov.gave in to the loonies---contractors paid with tax dollars took the prisoners place-----NOW the prisoners have all the comforts of home------Tv--heat and air---recreation---KY JELLY ect
THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY I AM FOR REVOLUTION ---UPRISING---REVOLT AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND GET RID OF ALL POLITICIANS~~~

ps: EXCEPT JON BROCK~~HE IS OK

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I agree with you Will, but, I think only half the people talking about a revolution would SERIOUSLY be with it. Most are just F.O.S. beating their chest for show. I doubt a 21 year old in a squatted truck, skinny bedazzled wrangler jeans, shiney under armour shirt and mullet are going to do much besides pose for a selfie. Same can be said for ALOT of people over that age as well. They have grown too accustomed to their 70k truck, house in the burbs, iPhone, flat screens, man caves, etc. The world is softer than it use to be. They take the family "camping" in a r.v with everything they're trying to leave at home right there being pulled behind the truck. Not all who love like this are soft but a lot of the ones young enough to be revolting are candy @$$ silver spoon rich boys who think owning a AR and trump flag is what it means to be Americans. If you, your wife, and kids can't kill, gut, clean, and cook the animals, you probably won't make it if S.H.T.F. ! People need to wake up.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
The reason prisons don't raise their food, and other essentials, is because large produce companies, paid politicians to stop it so they could sell more produce to prisons.
The same with early release of prisoners. Lawyers stay employed by repeat offenders, same with drug abuse.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I agree with you Will, but, I think only half the people talking about a revolution would SERIOUSLY be with it. Most are just F.O.S. beating their chest for show. I doubt a 21 year old in a squatted truck, skinny bedazzled wrangler jeans, shiney under armour shirt and mullet are going to do much besides pose for a selfie. Same can be said for ALOT of people over that age as well. They have grown too accustomed to their 70k truck, house in the burbs, iPhone, flat screens, man caves, etc. The world is softer than it use to be. They take the family "camping" in a r.v with everything they're trying to leave at home right there being pulled behind the truck. Not all who love like this are soft but a lot of the ones young enough to be revolting are candy @$$ silver spoon rich boys who think owning a AR and trump flag is what it means to be Americans. If you, your wife, and kids can't kill, gut, clean, and cook the animals, you probably won't make it if S.H.T.F. ! People need to wake up.
I’m like Toby Keith sang….I’m as good once as I ever was……let’s do it!!! Lol. Not quite that easy, and definitely a lot of people who talk the talk, but don’t do so well when walking the walk!! That’s in reference to most everything.
But I like the way you fellas think!!

·
Administrator
6,585 Posts
10acbeagler ~~you may be surprised-----bunch of old timers waiting for it to start----they will cut the fence and sort **** out----THE RITE WAY--- the young military are a force to be recon with---never sell them short~ I served in the USMC and got out because i refuse to go along with BS and adjust to it----AND THERE IS NOT MUCH MONEY FOR A PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE

161 - 175 of 175 Posts