Rabbit Dogs banner
141 - 161 of 169 Posts

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
He or it almost got me ban . How was he caught ?
I will not go into details but moderators have quite a bit of info on each member and administrator has even more details----it is not looked at without red flags popping up----anytime things dont look/sound right I snoop around a little to give myself piece of mind-------with that said GO FORTH AND DEBATE AND SOLVE THE WORLD PROBLEMS____CIVILLY

·
Registered
889 Posts
And expensive Cant understand why folks would wanna pay that much for crappy coffee
You are correct, that coffee is way too expensive! I remember pulling off at first gas station once off toll road just to get a decent coffee. Girlfriend looked at me and said you didn't drink all of the last one you got, ( Starbucks) and it was expensive. I told her that I drunk all that I could stand.

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
funny how a good cup of coffee can stay with a man's memory ~hard to find good coffee when away from home----one such incident for me was outside Pittsburgh Pa----place called "EATING PARK".---they have all kinds of different coffee----I ordered the house blend-----to this very day it was hands down the best i ever had-----they sold coffee grounds by the pound----i paid up and had 2lb a month sent to my house in Alabama----ordered it several years until i lost contac with them during divorce an such----never tried finding them again

·
Registered
419 Posts
This talk off coffee has me reminiscing of my first shot of espresso in Italy.
I had wanted to try espresso but I didn’t know how to order it. I was in the town of Triesta, it is not a tourist town so English was a little hard to find. I figured I would go into a cafe and mimic someone. So I did, I watched as a shot glass size came out, the guy put two tiny spoon full of sugar, did not stir, picked up the cup and shot it like it was tequila. I did the same. It was at that moment, Nov 1995, that I became an espresso addict and have been chasing that cup of caffeine ever since.

141 - 161 of 169 Posts