Rabbit Dogs banner
41 - 60 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
So why are gas prices coming down a bit Use of strategic reserves Now what we’re the strategic reserves created for Gonna go out on a limb and say not as a way to try to bail out a failing president And at that What has happened to diesel fuel prices Notta Nothing And would some one tell me what commodities or products are delivered in the back of a gas burning pickup truck Not a damn one So if you believe Slo Jo implemented this plan to help the American People You are either foolish or not very aware of how our transport system actually works Or you may not care You will just take your few Pennies your fine leader has saved you on gas And spend them on food or clothing or basically anything that you need Why because you don’t have a choice But Oh yeah you do November is coming I sincerely hope some of these folks wake up

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
prices of everything will go down before an election~~~the party's way of currying favor from the voters~~ the oil reserves being used was purchased under Trump at 30something dollars a barrel------when its gone it wil more than double in price----unless their intent is depleting all reserves----stop import---already stopped drilling here----FORCED INTO ELECT.VEHICLES
Obama handed over a mess created by him and slo-jo---Trump started the day of taking office to make things better for the common man-----TRUMPS DOWNFALL was showing the world how crooked the politicians and gov. really is--draining the swamp didnt happen all the way but it got low enough to see all the slimy creatures controlling our destiny and robbing us blind~and TRUMPS's MOUTH!!!biggest downfall-----the people didnt vote for bider-----THEY VOTED AGAINST TRUMP----had enough of that mouth~~~jmo~~smh

·
Registered
119 Posts
How much were you paying for gas in 2020 ? How much has your grocery bill gone up . Everything that you buy that is connected to oil and gasoline has increased . Inflation is the highest now since the late 70’s early 80’s . We elected Ronald Regan and he fixed that . Now we have a President that makes Jimmy Carter look good . Just wait for the interest rates to get to 10 percent for buying a new house or living off of a credit card . That is where we are headed . When it gets like that at least that will slow down the illegal border crossings and they will be going back the other way .
So why are gas prices coming down a bit Use of strategic reserves Now what we’re the strategic reserves created for Gonna go out on a limb and say not as a way to try to bail out a failing president And at that What has happened to diesel fuel prices Notta Nothing And would some one tell me what commodities or products are delivered in the back of a gas burning pickup truck Not a damn one So if you believe Slo Jo implemented this plan to help the American People You are either foolish or not very aware of how our transport system actually works Or you may not care You will just take your few Pennies your fine leader has saved you on gas And spend them on food or clothing or basically anything that you need Why because you don’t have a choice But Oh yeah you do November is coming I sincerely hope some of these folks wake up

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I saw a report that said that it cost taxpayers $10,000 for every illegal alien that crosses our border . That is quite a cost that our President is racking up for taxpayers , not to mention all of the drugs coming in and drug OD death’s .
No wonder Hunter is making those under the table deals with China, Ukraine, and Iran. With inflations at 8+ %. A million dollars doesn't go as far as it did a couple years ago.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I watch CNN? I don't own a TV lol there is more then just a state level of taxes 😅 they were seeking asylum and were told that they would find it were the bus stopped. Lol skipped over the whole Jesus thing
Those folks are from Venezuela. From what are they seeking asylum?
Before Obama and Biden's cronies wrecked the economy in Venezuela, it was the richest country in South America. Then the government took control of the economy, similar to the ideas of Hillary, Obama, and Biden.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Hunter hasn't had no deals since 2019 and show me proof he had anything to do with Ukraine. You know Tucker Carlson has a degree in Liberal arts meaning he took 4 yrs of theater 🎥 why would you need acting to give the news ?
I haven’t said anything about Hunters and his fathers shady deals , or that being the cause of this mess that we are in at our southern boarders and our crumbling economy and higher prices .

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
Well first I didn't vote for Biden he was a poor choice lol second I'd say I'm left leaning working class or Southern Democrat. Third I don't identify with political parties I'm a Christian and people know that by my love/compassion for all human beings and the Human experience. I feel I cannot judge anyone by how they vote because, that's a freedom we are allowed that someone gave their lives to ensure it stays that way and I believe it should be exercised. I don't idolize Presidents or any politician My praises are saved for our Savior Jesus Christ and only him.
i AM IN AGREEMENT ON VOTING~~~ ITS SAD WHEN YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE LESS OF TWO INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS----I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOTH PARTIES DISSOLVE AND LET EVERYBODY RUN ON THEIR OWN RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENTS-------AND STOP THE LIFERS WE HAVE RUNNING THE COUNTRY

MY 20 YEARS LIVING IN CHICAGO TURNED ME AGAINST DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR EVERMORE-----WHEN I STARTED NOTICING WASHINGTON POLITICIANS IN THE PARTY IS NO DIFFERENT I VOWED TO NEVER EVER AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 10THOUSAND YEARS WILL I VOTE DEMOCRAT. THEIR POLICY IS "IF YOU NOT WITH ME YOU ARE AGAINST ME AND MUST BE TOTALLY DESTROYED'

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Will you need to read some on the right wingers post on this site maybe you’ll realize that’s pretty much how the right wingers are if you don’t wear the same kinda bibs they wear, drink a cup of Starbucks coffee or drive a truck like them , well you know the rest of the story….

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
A FEW reasons I will NEVER vote democrat….
They cheer killing babies.
They say burning cities is protesting.
They say stealing and looting is protesting.
They want open borders.
The hate the second amendment.
They think transgender is normal behavior.
They support child predators.
They let criminals walk the streets, while taking rights from the law abiding.
They are Marxist.
They are anti-God.
Etc…etc

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Will you need to read some on the right wingers post on this site maybe you’ll realize that’s pretty much how the right wingers are if you don’t wear the same kinda bibs they wear, drink a cup of Starbucks coffee or drive a truck like them , well you know the rest of the story….
You left out , beat their wives and thump their bibles, you sure know us right wingers well

·
Registered
386 Posts

Good article from competent source. But Biden compounded the situation when he cancelled the pipe line from Canada. An increase in regulations in the oil patch also hurts.
Same can be said with inflation in general. The supply chain’s are all [email protected]#% up from Covid and so cost skyrocket. Some things have come back down in price but the cost of fuel will keep inflation high for some time.
No worries though, the FED gonna save us all..lol

41 - 60 of 169 Posts