Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Now Marshall You aint got nothing to worry about Our fine government officials have instituted a thorough vetting process and None of those types are coming in Kamala has everything under control I have been told such crap for the last month or two and Man you know i think i might be starting to believe some of it LOL When Hell freezes over But that damn climate change It may happen Boys i am so confused Yall gonna have to help me out :sneaky::sneaky:

·
Administrator
6,585 Posts
IF you study the constitution governors have the authority to declare a foreign invasion as an act of hostility and invoke the protection of the homeland and therefore round up and deport all invaders which is classified as a threat to the Sovereign well being of the stateTHEY wont do it because it is considered an act of war

people are caught with enough fentanyl to kill a state full of people and released without bond ~DO YOU REALIZE we have people in prison for having illegal drugs on them that was for their own use People are doing hard time for murder in self defense----yet abortion is murder and approved and encouraged because of fetus parts for science
our system needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom----only way it will ever happen is thru revolution

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Show me proof this administration was bussing / flying them out at night! I need factual proof. No I never said it was right and I'd have to honestly do more research on that situation.
You can deny all you want , but there is video of it and it only stopped because they were caught . Some people don’t know how to pour water out of a boot with the instructions written on the bottom of the boot .

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Money thrown to Ukraine as well. JMHO
I would rather my tax dollars went there fighting communism . Let’s not forget the inflation act , that will only add to inflation and bailing out , or buying votes with forgiving college loads . That might be the biggest slap in the face to working Americans . My son went to college for 6 years and graduated without any student load debit , because of his good grades and me paying his college . I am not rich , I just have enough since to live in my means .

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I guess the Governors are desperate for attention of the people in this country who ignore what is happening .
I guess they are about to go broke with the expense of all those people coming into their state.
I guess they would like the federal government to abide by the constitution and protect the borders which is one of the few things the feds are supposed to actually do..
The cows will be in the corn every day till somebody fixes the fence.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Post the video while your at it show me where voter fraud happed
You wouldn’t see it on the news that you watch , they don’t report both sides . But really you can’t see a crisis at the southern borders ? Can you see that gas cost you more , food cost you more , electricity cost you more , dog food cost you more .

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
How much were you paying for gas in 2020 ? How much has your grocery bill gone up . Everything that you buy that is connected to oil and gasoline has increased . Inflation is the highest now since the late 70’s early 80’s . We elected Ronald Regan and he fixed that . Now we have a President that makes Jimmy Carter look good . Just wait for the interest rates to get to 10 percent for buying a new house or living off of a credit card . That is where we are headed . When it gets like that at least that will slow down the illegal border crossings and they will be going back the other way .

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
I was a union worker for 30 years . I didn’t get laid off until Bill Clinton became President in his 2nd term . The pandemic and Russian invasion are just scape goats for bad policies . When you go after the oil industry and then try to get them to produce more and lower prices , that is not going to work . It’s not so strange how everything got worse as soon as Biden took over .

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Or how smooth it ran after Obama handed it over Number don't lie ! I think I'll say agree to disagree
You and I both were paying less for things with President Trump . If you had a 401k it was going up . We were paying less in taxes . Low interest rates , no inflation and low unemployment , life was good .

·
Registered
386 Posts
The illegal’s that are coming across the southern border at a rate of almost 10,000 a day claim asylum because of persecution in their homeland. This then becomes a constitutional issue and has to go through the courts. They are givin a court date, but surprise surprise they don’t show up. What the Trump administration did was make a rule that after receiving the court date they remain in Mexico till the hearing. Well Mexico wasn’t happy with that, so passage through Mexico was halted.
SLO Joe ended remain in Mexico.

21 - 40 of 175 Posts