Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
So Slow.
Would you mind telling me why you support illegal immigration?
Also if you don't mind I would like to hear your thoughts on Cartel human trafficking and extorsion.
While you are at it if you please the justification of the fentanyl coming into the US across the Southern Border.
The rape of young girls as reported by the media seems horrible to me. Do you support these things.
I just would like to try to understand this line of thinking.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I guess the Governors are desperate for attention of the people in this country who ignore what is happening .
I guess they are about to go broke with the expense of all those people coming into their state.
I guess they would like the federal government to abide by the constitution and protect the borders which is one of the few things the feds are supposed to actually do..
The cows will be in the corn every day till somebody fixes the fence.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
What does the Statue of Liberty stand for.
Are you trying to say you stand for lawful immigration as per Elis Island that thousands of people came through on their way to citizenship.
The same Elis Island that some of my people came through.
If so then I can support this along with you.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I think it is easy to forget that the devil is real and working without cease.
He will use every deceitful trick in the book. He can make it seem like you are doing good for a while.
The battle between good and evil is real and is waged by every soul every day whither we know it or not. Whither we believe or not makes no difference we are still engaged. Eternity is at stake.
However without faith we have no weapons for this kind of battle.

I know that I am a sinner and I know I believe with all my heart in Jesus.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I have not had what I would call a good cup of coffee in a long time.
Fair coffee I have had often.
I have looked for coffee like the old truck stop coffee was back when truck stops were not big ole Walmart looking things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts