Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Do you think that what Biden is letting happen with the border states is right ? And they were flying and shipping them out of those camps in the middle of the night at the beginning when they wouldn’t let the media in to observe the numbers of people and the terrible conditions and even the media started calling Biden out on not letting them see the camps . The administration hurried up and started getting people out in the middle of the night and sending them all over .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Show me proof this administration was bussing / flying them out at night! I need factual proof. No I never said it was right and I'd have to honestly do more research on that situation.
You can deny all you want , but there is video of it and it only stopped because they were caught . Some people don’t know how to pour water out of a boot with the instructions written on the bottom of the boot .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Money thrown to Ukraine as well. JMHO
I would rather my tax dollars went there fighting communism . Let’s not forget the inflation act , that will only add to inflation and bailing out , or buying votes with forgiving college loads . That might be the biggest slap in the face to working Americans . My son went to college for 6 years and graduated without any student load debit , because of his good grades and me paying his college . I am not rich , I just have enough since to live in my means .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Post the video while your at it show me where voter fraud happed
You wouldn’t see it on the news that you watch , they don’t report both sides . But really you can’t see a crisis at the southern borders ? Can you see that gas cost you more , food cost you more , electricity cost you more , dog food cost you more .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
How much were you paying for gas in 2020 ? How much has your grocery bill gone up . Everything that you buy that is connected to oil and gasoline has increased . Inflation is the highest now since the late 70’s early 80’s . We elected Ronald Regan and he fixed that . Now we have a President that makes Jimmy Carter look good . Just wait for the interest rates to get to 10 percent for buying a new house or living off of a credit card . That is where we are headed . When it gets like that at least that will slow down the illegal border crossings and they will be going back the other way .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
I was a union worker for 30 years . I didn’t get laid off until Bill Clinton became President in his 2nd term . The pandemic and Russian invasion are just scape goats for bad policies . When you go after the oil industry and then try to get them to produce more and lower prices , that is not going to work . It’s not so strange how everything got worse as soon as Biden took over .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Or how smooth it ran after Obama handed it over Number don't lie ! I think I'll say agree to disagree
You and I both were paying less for things with President Trump . If you had a 401k it was going up . We were paying less in taxes . Low interest rates , no inflation and low unemployment , life was good .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Hunter hasn't had no deals since 2019 and show me proof he had anything to do with Ukraine. You know Tucker Carlson has a degree in Liberal arts meaning he took 4 yrs of theater 🎥 why would you need acting to give the news ?
I haven’t said anything about Hunters and his fathers shady deals , or that being the cause of this mess that we are in at our southern boarders and our crumbling economy and higher prices .

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
brewer , I have had this Starbucks gift card for over 6 years . I forgot I even had it until I was digging around looking for something in my junk drawer . Someone at work gave it to me for Christmas . The thought is what counts , I will never use it . I don’t know if it is still any good , but if you want it Wilbur I will mail it to you .
Wood Botany Organism Vegetation Rectangle

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
If you can’t see that the boarder is open and over 2 million people that they have counted crossed since Biden opened it , you are in denial .

If you can see that the price of groceries has increased , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that the interest rates have increased , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that the stock market has fallen drastically , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that gas prices are higher , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that young people are dying from drug overdoses at record rates , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that crime is up in the liberal cities , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that they let criminals right back out of jail , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that when the mobs set cars on fire and loot stores it is a riot , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that they don’t care which sports team a male plays on , then you are in denial .

If you can’t see that they will let boys use the girls bathrooms in school , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that they want to teach your elementary kids critical race theory , you are in denial .

If you can’t see that they want to take your guns , you are in denial .

1 - 20 of 36 Posts