Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Man I must be uneducated DeSantis sure fooled me I had no idea that the Governor of Florida was using Missouri tax dollars to fly people to Massachusetts I also had no idea that in a place like Martha's Vineyard there was no work or no food and no possible future for hard working folks LOL Give me a break I guess i should watch CNN more to expand my narrow mind :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Who exactly told them that?And even if it were so Why would they not find it in Martha's Vineyard and it can be found in many other cities all across our country that our fine President and his group of chronies has bussed and flown these people to in the middle of the night I am sure that one of the wealthiest places in the country could certainly find room for these poor people Not on your life Sent em packing to a military base with the far left media applauding their generosity LOL What about the rest of these people?Where are they headed?What are they gonna do?How are they gonna live?Why were they just left on their own and not taken to a safe secure inviting military base?CMON MAN

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It is not rocket science The only way you can truly help those people is by helping them with what is going on in that country I dont bite on We Cant Do That BS We send our boys all over the world for far less The government will do nothing for one reason MONEY and that is the only reason Too many crooked politicians in shady deals with cartels So we just give em a bus ticket or a plane ride to an already broken system of welfare and entitlement while poor people and veterans who need help are left to suffer IT IS SICKENING

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Now Marshall You aint got nothing to worry about Our fine government officials have instituted a thorough vetting process and None of those types are coming in Kamala has everything under control I have been told such crap for the last month or two and Man you know i think i might be starting to believe some of it LOL When Hell freezes over But that damn climate change It may happen Boys i am so confused Yall gonna have to help me out :sneaky::sneaky:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
So why are gas prices coming down a bit Use of strategic reserves Now what we’re the strategic reserves created for Gonna go out on a limb and say not as a way to try to bail out a failing president And at that What has happened to diesel fuel prices Notta Nothing And would some one tell me what commodities or products are delivered in the back of a gas burning pickup truck Not a damn one So if you believe Slo Jo implemented this plan to help the American People You are either foolish or not very aware of how our transport system actually works Or you may not care You will just take your few Pennies your fine leader has saved you on gas And spend them on food or clothing or basically anything that you need Why because you don’t have a choice But Oh yeah you do November is coming I sincerely hope some of these folks wake up

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
So let me get all this right If you call yourself a Christian and you openly support Abortion Homosexuality and Criminal activity Do you just get to hope you get the timing right Like Push one set of beliefs Monday thru Saturday Go to church Sunday with a new set of beliefs and all is well Do Liberals that say they believe in God have a different Bible or something?Just hoping to receive more education as i am enlightened daily by some Just trying to get some things sorted out as I have readily admitted that i am confused by all of this. Cmon now I need this November is fast approaching TikTok

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Not judging just observing Judging is not for me to do But there will be a day when that comes for us both and i will have a long list of things to answer for just as anyone else But i know what i aint gonna have to answer for You cant talk about dehumanizing people in one statement and then turn around and support killing unborn children the next without someone finding issue You cant call people sexist for believing that the man is head of family and household if you are Christian Pretty sure you can find some scripture there Also pretty sure that the Bible is not in support of homosexuality and these are not judgements Pretty sure that there are many Christians on the board who could provide you with scripture supporting that also But if you choose you can say that the Bible is not to be taken Literal but man would that be a tough argument with a Preacher

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Never recall saying that you dont believe in God Just trying to understand how references to teachings from the Bible would upset you when in one of your earlier posts you pointed out to me that i left out the Jesus part.When i mention the Jesus part you mention Theology classes when any one who has ever sat through one knows that if you dont like the viewpoint you are getting from one All you got to do is go to another under a different person You also used a reference to reasons why you don't vote Republican and in that reference there was a line that spoke of Sexism and opposition to abortion was listed as a quality of a Fascist nation as well as homophobia Since you used this as a way to try to use as a point to educate us then i would assume that you agree with it
Next I never claim to be as good of a Christian as i can be but i am a believer and was fortunate to be exposed to some people who helped shape my beliefs in such a manner that i understand basic Right from Wrong and that is what this discussion as a whole has been about And for the most part it went about like in would expect Even ending in the typical but TRUMP did this And Trump did that
The only reason that Trump received my vote is that he ran as a Republican and at this point in time the values that the Republicans stand for as a whole align more with my beliefs If there were ever to come a time that this would change then so would I
Now with our part in the discussion I dont hold any judgements or opinions of you Just as i told another on here I enjoy the different viewpoint I will not ignore your content because you and i disagree We both have that right and i respect yours just as you should respect mine
Gonna leave it with you as this man You and I simply have different mindsets and that is all

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Me either but I've been on some of the toll roads and only coffee was Starbucks and it was bad. Also just had grandkids at cedar point in Ohio and only coffee there was Starbucks! I drink my fair share of coffee and one thing I can say is that Starbucks is consistently very bad.
And expensive Cant understand why folks would wanna pay that much for crappy coffee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts