Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Man I must be uneducated DeSantis sure fooled me I had no idea that the Governor of Florida was using Missouri tax dollars to fly people to Massachusetts I also had no idea that in a place like Martha's Vineyard there was no work or no food and no possible future for hard working folks LOL Give me a break I guess i should watch CNN more to expand my narrow mind :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Who exactly told them that?And even if it were so Why would they not find it in Martha's Vineyard and it can be found in many other cities all across our country that our fine President and his group of chronies has bussed and flown these people to in the middle of the night I am sure that one of the wealthiest places in the country could certainly find room for these poor people Not on your life Sent em packing to a military base with the far left media applauding their generosity LOL What about the rest of these people?Where are they headed?What are they gonna do?How are they gonna live?Why were they just left on their own and not taken to a safe secure inviting military base?CMON MAN

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It is not rocket science The only way you can truly help those people is by helping them with what is going on in that country I dont bite on We Cant Do That BS We send our boys all over the world for far less The government will do nothing for one reason MONEY and that is the only reason Too many crooked politicians in shady deals with cartels So we just give em a bus ticket or a plane ride to an already broken system of welfare and entitlement while poor people and veterans who need help are left to suffer IT IS SICKENING

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Do you think that what Biden is letting happen with the border states is right ? And they were flying and shipping them out of those camps in the middle of the night at the beginning when they wouldn’t let the media in to observe the numbers of people and the terrible conditions and even the media started calling Biden out on not letting them see the camps . The administration hurried up and started getting people out in the middle of the night and sending them all over .

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
So Slow.
Would you mind telling me why you support illegal immigration?
Also if you don't mind I would like to hear your thoughts on Cartel human trafficking and extorsion.
While you are at it if you please the justification of the fentanyl coming into the US across the Southern Border.
The rape of young girls as reported by the media seems horrible to me. Do you support these things.
I just would like to try to understand this line of thinking.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts