Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I believe it would but don’t tell any one you planted it. It will be gone.
Builder who redid our 2 bathrooms had 30 acres of the Pot plants used for CBD uses. He was gone for the weekend and some one came in and cut it all down while he was gone. It was almost fully mature.
It had no THC, so it was useless to smoke.
I wonder if someone caught up with them for selling bogus Pot. JMO

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Richard Pryor a famous and very funny comedian had a joke that when he was in the Army (part of the joke) they had found or planted marijuana fields. In Vietnam, they smoked a lot of pot.
Pryor said that the Sargent wanted to know if anyone wanted to weed the marijuana patch? He damn near got stampeded by his troops. I thought and still think the joke is funny. :D(y):ROFLMAO: 🤪😜JMHO.
POT is legal in Michigan especially medical marijuana, you can grow so many plants or have some one grow it for you. You can also go to a cannabis shop and pay top dollar. There is edible pot as well that they sell.
I grew up in the era of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Late sixties, early seventies. Now it’s minimal sex (n):(,only prescription drugs and rock and roll. JMO:cool:(y)
But I still have my beagles.(y)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
On July 1st marijuana will become legal in Virginia . You can grow up to 4 plants for personal use and have up to a ounce on you . Retail sales won’t be legal until 2024 . Would pot make a good food plot for deer and rabbits ? My land might finally payoff .
Maybe the only way to keep our sanity through the Biden Presidency.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Here in Maryland you can apply to farm it. We are trying to get it for my family farm. It is all grown inside.They give a grant to help with the start up,the grow houses, the heat, watering systems and security.
There are are a few in southern Maryland and it’s said that each one made millions the first year .
If you can do it you will make a lot of money because you can grow year round.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts