Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 5 year old female that is absolutely beautiful. She is a granddaughter of Star R Southern Sonny. She runs a good rabbit, close clean- chop mouth with no extra. I raised her myself and have raised a litter of puppies out of her. The problem she has is she is shy, but handles well with an e-collar. All you have to do is tone her. She is what I would call slower side of medium naturally but will pick up if dogs are a little faster. Serious inquiries only please. $300

Runs 3.30-4.07 on my Alpha 100 with my pack.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 5 year old female that is absolutely beautiful. She is a granddaughter of Star R Southern Sonny. She runs a good rabbit, close clean- chop mouth with no extra. I raised her myself and have raised a litter of puppies out of her. The problem she has is she is shy, but handles well with an e-collar. All you have to do is tone her. She is what I would call slower side of medium naturally but will pick up if dogs are a little faster. Serious inquiries only please. $300
Where you located?

·
Registered
145 Posts

Runs 3.30-4.07 on my Alpha 100 with my pack.
call me at +19316075209 I live just outside of McMinnville in Rock Island thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts