Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I think I would rather have him this next time as anyone I know about.
If it were to be Trump I would vote for him though.
It does not seem to me that our US president needs to try to be president of the world or at the service of the world.
There fore I have no problem with our president putting the interest of the USA before the rest of the world.
They have their leaders to look out for their interest.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ron has down such a good job, I‘m planning on voting for him even if it comes down between him and Trump on the republican side! He is a lot like Trump in ways, but without the mouth! I’m also planning on voting straight republican no matter what position of politics. Years back I voted for who I thought the best person for the job no matter what party they were in, but not this day and time! Just the difference in what the party platforms stand for now. I want prayer back in schools, those in politics that seek and acknowledge that there is a GOD, get rid of those that keep trying to promote in moral things like transgenders, gay marriage, abortion and all of the many other things that is going on in OUR GREAT COUNTRY! In saying all this I also realize most of the things happening now is Biblical for these days though! I will still vote for righteousness though. GOD BLESS AMERICA PLEASE AND HEAL THIS NATION! ( not saying all republicans are Christians but what the political platforms promote) I will still pray for those that don't view Biblical principals as guidance for life,a priority and cornerstone to our lives and country , maybe one day they will!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
No votes for Republicans from me until they stop fighting efforts to mitigate climate change. I would vote for someone like DeSantis if he has a strong position on CC. Never Trump - and I don’t think he can win again. I believe some of the recent actions by the Conservative judges on the Supreme Court may help Democrats more than people think this fall, as evidenced by the turnout in Kansas this week. I think the nation is ripe for a moderate Democrat to step forward. Who, I don’t know, but there are still years to go with Biden, for better or for worse.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ron has down such a good job, I‘m planning on voting for him even if it comes down between him and Trump on the republican side! He is a lot like Trump in ways, but without the mouth! I’m also planning on voting straight republican no matter what position of politics. Years back I voted for who I thought the best person for the job no matter what parity, but not this day and time! Just the difference in what the party platforms stand for now. I want prayer back in schools, those in politics that seek and acknowledge that there is a GOD, get rid of those that keep trying to promote in moral things like transgenders, gay marriage, abortion and all of the many other things that is going on in OUR GREAT COUNTRY! In saying all this I also realize most of this is Biblical for these days though! I will still vote for righteousness though. GOD BLESS AMERICA PLEASE AND HEAL THIS NATION.
Amen Bobcat !

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Ironically, if we as a nation don’t get behind climate change mitigation and start leading the world in that effort, we ARE finished. That’s as simple as I can put it.
Why are you against Trump?
Trump is the only Presidential candidate who ran on the idea of bringing Industry back from China to the United States.
While President, he made many attempts to fulfill his promise. Unfortunately there was a RINO, Paul Ryan, who was Speaker of the House. Ryan refused to support the legislation to enact such policies. Mid Term Nancy was Speaker so ...
Paul Ryan is now a Lobbyist, working on K Street in DC, probably for the CCP. So he is a middleman working against the interests of the country.

Fact: China is the worst Polluter on the planet.
Fact: The USA is the cleanest industrial nation on the planet.
Why, if you believe your opinions are facts, do you support a party that has been in bed with China since Clinton was in the White House.?
Biden and your democrats have been in control of the government for ten of the last fourteen years. What policies have they enacted. Oh? The policies that forced more industry to China? Hunter Biden has been making deals with the CCP for all those fourteen years.
I haven't noticed any finger pointing or complaining about sending our oil and Coal to China.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Why are you against Trump?
Trump is the only Presidential candidate who ran on the idea of bringing Industry back from China to the United States.
While President, he made many attempts to fulfill his promise. Unfortunately there was a RINO, Paul Ryan, who was Speaker of the House. Ryan refused to support the legislation to enact such policies. Mid Term Nancy was Speaker so ...
Paul Ryan is now a Lobbyist, working on K Street in DC, probably for the CCP. So he is a middleman working against the interests of the country.

Fact: China is the worst Polluter on the planet.
Fact: The USA is the cleanest industrial nation on the planet.
Why, if you believe your opinions are facts, do you support a party that has been in bed with China since Clinton was in the White House.?
Biden and your democrats have been in control of the government for ten of the last fourteen years. What policies have they enacted. Oh? The policies that forced more industry to China? Hunter Biden has been making deals with the CCP for all those fourteen years.
I haven't noticed any finger pointing or complaining about sending our oil and Coal to China.
Never liked Trump. But between him and Hillary, he was an easy choice. Trump is all about Trump. Look at me. His silly endless tweets. His administration was total chaos from Day 1. How many Cabinet members did he turn over in 4 years? His treatment of Mike Pence (an upstanding guy) after the election was inexcusable. The Jan 6th investigation has made it very clear why we should never want him back, and many believe he will be indicted on charges eventually. Trump blew his chance to be re-elected and lost to Biden because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut at inappropriate times. The American public voted “against Trump” more than “for Biden”, and if he runs again, it will only help the Democrats. Someone like DeSantis, without the mouth, has a much better chance than Trump, or Biden, for that matter.

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Actually I finally agree with part of what Huntsman said but you don’t have to like the guy to like most of his policies. He was good for Our Country and if he could have resisted his mouth and ego just think what he could have accomplished! Even tho I would vote for Trump again I feel in the best interest of our Country we need a fresh prospective and choice. Trump has alienated to many to be an effective leader and we would see the same turmoil we had before and nothing would get done. At any rate we sure don’t need Biden or the far left agenda

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I didn't like Trump prior to his decision to run for President.
I liked him as a President because unlike almost every other politician, he tried to do what he had promised.
In spite of the fact that he was under attack by every career politician and bureaucracy in DC , I liked his accomplishments.

My 401K
Gasoline prices
Food on the shelf at stable prices
Killed Terrorist leaders
Shut the border
Ended the Afghanistan War
No shortage of any commodities that I can remember

Now compare Favorite Uncle Brandon We are on the brink of war around the globe. We are the laughing stock of the world.
Fentanyl overdose deaths are skyrocketing.

The FBI has recently been proven to ignore crimes of democrats. All branches of government, and the Mainstream Media, spent four years, and it continues, but have failed to prove one illegal act committed by Trump. Yet some are still screaming Trump is crooked???
I guess watching CNN and The View, daily, would leave that impression.

Note: FOX News has said they will no longer carry Trump speeches. I guess the CNN debacle has been so powerful FOX has decided to join them. Maybe Joe has promised them a bailout if they become a government mouthpiece as well.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Got news for ya Hunt You aint gonna like what Ron has to say either with what is obviously your political position even though i think you may still be in a little bit of denial I do wish Trump would have used a little more tact at times But atleast he had enough balls to tell it like he saw it The man atleast had a position and it was not for sale to the highest bidder like the moron we have now and the next Dummycrat and the next.Say what will get you elected Do as you please with no remorse or discretion Key in hot button topics that do nothing for the country and rake in the cash Then they never have to have a real job a business or pretty much anything that is useful to the public you so solemnly swear to serve LOL Give me a break man

1 - 20 of 24 Posts