Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a female or male beagle. Flat medium speed, would like reasonable hunt, has to handle easy, does not need to be registered, six years old or younger, good pack dog. Bloodline does not matter as long as the dog meets the above traits. Would like to find one within a two hour drive from Nashville but would be willing to pay for hauling. This dog will be going to a nice home. I am searching for a friend of mine. You can rest assured that it will be taking care of and will be in his kennel until it dies. He runs every day and has a open running ground that he owns that is full of rabbits, an ideal set up. If you have that special dog that fits his needs but may be lacking in something that you like then please call me at 615-390-1776.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has four dogs, two of which are 11 or 12 years old. I did find him one and he and his wife called me and said they had decided to just stick with the four. It won't be long until he calls me again. He has to do dialisis (sp?) weekly and I think his wife talked him out of it, rhe dog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts