Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have a 7 month old male that is green started fresh out of the puppy pen. Medium speed got some learning to do. Only ran him a couple times since I got him but packs well with my medium speed female. He is AKC registered and is still on puppy papers. 300.00 in northwest Indiana.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello,
I live in Illinois and am looking for a started dog. Willing to travel several hours to pick up.
Thank you
Just a heads up, this will be the start of a pack. We currently do not have any rabbit dogs. We had several back when we were kids hunting with our grandfather. Phone number is 217 320 4887

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have a 7 month old male that is green started fresh out of the puppy pen. Medium speed got some learning to do. Only ran him a couple times since I got him but packs well with my medium speed female. He is AKC registered and is still on puppy papers. 300.00 in northwest Indiana.
Whats your address? 217 320 4887

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello,
I live in Illinois and am looking for a started dog. Willing to travel several hours to pick up.
Thank you
I got 4 started, running dogs available and a 5th dog thats green started. Posted in KY thread of breeders page. These aren't culls, males are hunting dogs with trial potential. Female has good hunt but doesn't power out of checks for trial, supermomma. Located in crofton, ky.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wellsboro zip 16901 13'' female 3-4 yrs. Good hunt ,good jump, to fast for my pack , good line by her self, must have front , Black Headed bluetick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts