Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for hounds from Whitener in Alabama directly from his kennel.Henson in South Georgia had two at one time,i would like to locate,Henson's BP Lil Red Ginger and Henson's Briarpatch Titus..and a Mr Noth of South Georgia that purchased Whitener's Legacy..If you have a hound that was breed by Whitener in Alabama i would like to hear from you..You can send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 256-422-5224...any and all information is appreciated..Thank You.

·
Registered
631 Posts
FYI.You might want to keep records such as addresses and phone #'s of people that buy hounds that have come from your breeding program.AKC wants these kind of records kept up to date and on file.If they show up at your kennel for an inspection they will question you on every breeding you have ever done and want to see your records of the hounds and where they went and to whom.They also check kennel facilities of your hounds.Anything found out of place can result in fines.Just some info for ya.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lost all my records when my home was destroyed along with everything else.So don't start on me!! I keep perfect records in my file cabnet and on computer and i called AKC and they refused to give me any information even though i had the hounds AKC numbers and registered names,which i was able to get from http://www.beaglepedigree.com/

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI.You might want to keep records such as addresses and phone #'s of people that buy hounds that have come from your breeding program.AKC wants these kind of records kept up to date and on file.If they show up at your kennel for an inspection they will question you on every breeding you have ever done and want to see your records of the hounds and where they went and to whom.They also check kennel facilities of your hounds.Anything found out of place can result in fines.Just some info for ya.
AKC will not inspect anything i have nor will they come on my property without prior notice and not without A State Game and Fish Officer and if i so desire a USDA Officer..my facilities is a State Rehab animal facility licensed by the USDA and State and is not open to the public with a security fence eight foot tall around the perimeter to keep out intruders.
All my hounds are AKC registered and i pay a fee for that and my males are DNAed..I meet both State and Federal regulations and AKC can get all their information from them,but they will not nor will i tolerate them on my property,even the State and Federal officers are required to wear protective clothing while on my property,if i so request it,as for fines,AKC has no authority to issue fines in any court of law.They can restrict and refuse to register dogs with them but i am not sure they can even do that sense i meet all the requirements for State and Federal regulations..Do you really think i am going to grant AKC any privileges when i can't get any info about contacting those that have my hounds after my home was destroyed.NO WAY!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
"my facilities is a State Rehab animal facility licensed by the USDA and State and is not open to the public with a security fence eight foot tall around the perimeter to keep out intruders."

"REBEL" What is that?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wow.I thought i would share some info with you that many people have shared with other beaglers that have been breeding hounds for years now about the AKC and their requirements.That's all!! I could care less about your facilities and who is allowed on your property just trying to share some info with you but you need not worry about me doing that again.Good luck on finding your hounds.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beagler282,sorry and i apologize,if i came out of the shut like a race horse,but it seemed you were saying AKC could penalize me for not keeping up on my records and they could show up any time and request what i don't have..guess you got my drift about AKC? i have very little respect for them in anyway,i do however register my hounds with them.
MackC....it is a 501(C)(3) organization and we take in injured,distressed and orphans of all types of wildlife,,we also work with children and young adults that have an addiction to alcohol and drugs all interrelating with each other,the animals housed her is great therapy..

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a worth while ministry. May God bless you in your work.
If we only helped one child whip the drug addiction it would have been worth the effort but sense we became active in 1997 we have had over 300 children and young adults and only two or three has gotten back involved with either drugs or alcohol or gotten in to any type trouble,we have seen them finish High School and even go to college and become great citizens..We enjoy doing what we can for the wildlife but our youth program is out first love and we do it with out any Locale,State or Federal assistance,my self and my wife finance it all out of pocket!!
Our organization is called....FRIENDS FOR LIFE,INC in Gaylesville-Alabama.We were formed in 1989 but took us a few years to start our program of drug and alcohol abuse.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Akc

REB, I'd have to say AKC record keeping is not hard to do and any responsible breeder would want to do it for the integrity of the line and honesty. When I contacted the AKC about all the hounds you bought from me they where happy to help, my records where and are up kept with the date of transfer to you. The breeding age bitches that you bought, and said you bred you never Transferred them in your Name FACT wonder where the pups are or what the pedigree says ?. As far as Turk male goes out of My HUNTS CREEK BOOMER X HUNTS CREEK SNOWTIME MINNIE You posted on THE HUNTED HARE LINK: http://norwester.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=809 that he was lost as a unstarted pup and never bred, AKC said TURK has been Bred and is actively being bred by you FACT. I've been reg AKC since 1979 and I can tell you or anyone where each pup or hound is. After dealing with you every hound of breeding age that leaves here will be DNA profiled. To protect future Beaglers from ill record keeping or false record keeping its the least we could do. Because as you said before your records where damaged, Well AKC could and are very willing to help people out. What would one have to hide from the AKC if they did nothing wrong. If AKC is not where you want to register hounds switch.

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Beagler282,sorry and i apologize,if i came out of the shut like a race horse,but it seemed you were saying AKC could penalize me for not keeping up on my records and they could show up any time and request what i don't have..guess you got my drift about AKC? i have very little respect for them in anyway,i do however register my hounds with them.
MackC....it is a 501(C)(3) organization and we take in injured,distressed and orphans of all types of wildlife,,we also work with children and young adults that have an addiction to alcohol and drugs all interrelating with each other,the animals housed her is great therapy..
If you have such little respect for akc, then why in the world would you give them your money? And if you are in fact being dishonest with your registrations I wonder how much respect people have for you? And with all the paper swapping that goes on it makes me wonder if there are truly any line bred dogs anyway.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
REB, I'd have to say AKC record keeping is not hard to do and any responsible breeder would want to do it for the integrity of the line and honesty. When I contacted the AKC about all the hounds you bought from me they where happy to help, my records where and are up kept with the date of transfer to you. The breeding age bitches that you bought, and said you bred you never Transferred them in your Name FACT wonder where the pups are or what the pedigree says ?. As far as Turk male goes out of My HUNTS CREEK BOOMER X HUNTS CREEK SNOWTIME MINNIE You posted on THE HUNTED HARE LINK: http://norwester.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=809 that he was lost as a unstarted pup and never bred, AKC said TURK has been Bred and is actively being bred by you FACT. I've been reg AKC since 1979 and I can tell you or anyone where each pup or hound is. After dealing with you every hound of breeding age that leaves here will be DNA profiled. To protect future Beaglers from ill record keeping or false record keeping its the least we could do. Because as you said before your records where damaged, Well AKC could and are very willing to help people out. What would one have to hide from the AKC if they did nothing wrong. If AKC is not where you want to register hounds switch.
Joe i have done my best to not argue with you and save your feelings about your hounds..but the truth is here and now..you just could not leave it alone.I paid your price for each and every hound i purchased from you and never argued with you..but neither hound was what i was looking for,so i sold them all for a hundred dollars a throw($100.00) and gave a couple away,without papers cause i did not think they were worthy hounds and should not have papers,with the exception of the one i sent to NY..I still have most the papers here,but as you know neither female would still be able to breed due to age and most would be dead..as for Turk how he got into my pedigree of hounds i have no idea,my fault or AKC's fault..but the truth about him he was lost and never breed into my line of hounds...now if you wish i will pull all the hounds records,if i can locate them and send them back to you are NO cost,i was able to save some of my registration certificates when my home was destroyed..so do you want those papers if i can find them?? I have reserved your feelings long enough..i did not find any hound i purchased from you to be worthy to breed into my line of hounds..sorry but those are the facts..I was doing my best to be nice but you had to follow me around and shadow me.
I put this add on the find others with my line of hounds,not to argue nor to have you come here an add your two cents worth,i was not selling but searching for hounds from my bloodline not from your bloodline...you have done your best at attempting to show others i am dishonest,don't make this personal more than it is,i have reserved a few things i don't think you want to go public!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
The truth

Reb, I have a thick skin, Can handle anything. Since you bought hounds from me and than contiued to buy hounds over years 99-04? If they where junk you bought more :headscratch:, sounds strange. I've asked you for years about the hounds you purchased from me and you said lie after lie, not a quility I like in a hound or person, or in This Case a Babbler,back tracker, and lack of Brains. Read your e-mails you sent Turks Producing,top hounds and the bitches bred. You are once again doing the 2 step so people will not see you for what you are. Please don't spare my feeings LOL. As far as the papers go I dout you have them but you may since you never transfered them in your name, but kept them until they turned 12-13 and died does this make since. and then your statment I'll quote you "TURK WAS LOST AND NEVER BRED" but now in 2010 he's showing up on AKC paper work FACT in pedigees FACT :smack:. Reb This ad wanting your old blood is what I tryed with you Hey REb looking for my blood hows my old hounds ? where are they. Your reply for years VAUGE,double steps covering your tracks. Save your nice I'll save your feelings bull for your BLUE CREW LOL.those poor guys will not even know whats behind there 3 generation brace hound pedigree run to catch Reb Hounds :whistle:. REB Many read you garbage but keep quiet because they know what you are and are better people. and know hounds. Anytime you want to see your hounds get beat take off your kennel blind glasses.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I lost all my records when my home was destroyed along with everything else.So don't start on me!! I keep perfect records in my file cabnet and on computer and i called AKC and they refused to give me any information even though i had the hounds AKC numbers and registered names,which i was able to get from http://www.beaglepedigree.com/
I thought you lost all your records along with everything else but you have some paperwork you managed to save on some dogs you gave away?:headscratch::dontknow:

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joe i bought from you over a short period of time,i was dealing with a friend of yours in Maine(Steve Corey) and you called me about your hounds and made me a package deal.I had previously bought two pups from you which one died of heart failure and you replaced it.You seem to know you had hooked a fool,actually i was being sympathetic with you due to dealings i had with (Steve Corey) and your marital situation at the time,your wife had left you for another woman and you were beside your self or so you made it seem??.I took pity on you and bought hounds i really did not need and after running them knew i would not use them in my breeding program.........soooooooooo continue to shadow me Joe,i can keep a wife and i know a rabbit dog when i see one.I have up to date done nothing but try and protect your feelings,persoanl life and your hounds reputation and all you have done recently is attempt to jump in the middle of what ever i do on the beagle boards..Get a life,cause you can't keep a wife,was it due to she found out you like..MEN?????????????? and when i came to your house in NY you made advances towards me and i could not get away soon enough and out of NY!!!!!!! That in itself was reason enough for me to give away every hound i purchased from you,every time i went to the kennel it all came back to me the sexual harassment i felt when at your home in NY..Joe i protected you and your hounds for years and i did my best to warn you not to force the issue but you could not resist bringing it all out,both hounds and personal,is there someone you are trying to impress,if so? it sure is not impressing me,only brings back memories i had rather stay in NY!!!!!!!!!! NOW FOR THE LAST and FINAL TIME...There is NO hounds in my kennel that came from you or your kennel and i for the "FINAL" time,"I" am NOT your type,so take it else wheres,this is my final conversation with YOU concerning your hounds and your chosen personal life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts