Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add 2 or 3 Blackcreek bred dogs to my pack by this Fall. If you have either some nice bred pups, started young dogs, or.a nice finished dog for sale let me know.

I live in Marshall Arkansas and would like to find some within 2 or 3 hours from here. If you have some or know where some r please let me know. I definitely don't want someones culls!

Thanks Brock

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I think Bobby Bryant at carter creek kennels has some Black creek males. Look up Carter Creek Kennels on google. He will not sale you any culls. You can pick them up or have someone pick them up for you at a trial. Finding someong going that way is not hard.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Males or females?

What size?

Color?

Do you want them to be able to win/place in lic. SPO trials or just nice smooth clean hounds?

Mitch Huguet

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could care less about field trials. Just dont have the time. Just looking for good solid gun dogs male or female that I can continue to raise a pup or two out o in the future.

Don't have time to drive over three hours to look at any

Thanks again Brock

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've got a male with 1 win in SPO... A rabbit running machine! Stands about 13-3/4 to 14"... Cotton Country Toby II
He is off of NSPC FC Cotton Country Jack and Lawerance's Lee. Not 100% blackcreek but alot of it and Jimmy Hagan stuff.. $500.00

662-822-6046
Greenville, MS

Also I have a rabbit dog, no papers.. He is FC Haymaker and Rick Mcdonalds bitch line. He is also a rabbit pounding machine. $150.00

·
Registered
431 Posts
Also I have some BC males.. Next yr 13"derby out of FC Cotton Country Rebel, just started, needs tracks. Last litter out of FC Rebel! 150.00

I have a 15" male out of FC Hawk and a female who is littermates to FC Cotton Country Dillon. He is running good. SMOOTH, close on the check. A good looking hound, very friendly. 300.00

·
Registered
431 Posts
Rosco, right now we're low on the females this year.. But male rich! Thats the main reason for selling a few males.

Hawk male, and grade rabbit dog are sold........

Cotton Country Toby is still for sale! Anyone looking for a fine hound this is a good one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts