Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a guy I have kept in beagles for the last several years until I sold out. He is looking for a male or female. six years old or less, doesn't have to be registered as long as it is a good running dog. His pack is flat medium with good line control. No head knockers, mouthy, of hard to get along with dog. He lives in middle Tennessee and would be willing to drive a fairly short distance for the right dog. Most of his dogs are UBGF field trial rejects that don't quiet have enough foot to trial. He does not raise pups and usually has his females spade. He is a great guy who loves beagles and takes great care of them. If you have one for sale please give me a call at 615 390 1776. Thanks

·
Registered
638 Posts
This is a guy I have kept in beagles for the last several years until I sold out. He is looking for a male or female. six years old or less, doesn't have to be registered as long as it is a good running dog. His pack is flat medium with good line control. No head knockers, mouthy, of hard to get along with dog. He lives in middle Tennessee and would be willing to drive a fairly short distance for the right dog. Most of his dogs are UBGF field trial rejects that don't quiet have enough foot to trial. He does not raise pups and usually has his females spade. He is a great guy who loves beagles and takes great care of them. If you have one for sale please give me a call at 615 390 1776. Thanks
Pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts