Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you running in a park? Nice video keep running her solo. Doing the right thing. JMO
It’s an old city dump that’s been closed down for about 50 years it backs up to my neighbors property and he gives me permission to be on his land for alittle work throughout the summer, I’ve never had any problems with crossing over into the dump either though. I’ve seen mowers and utility workers back there and they just let me be but i only cross when working the dogs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its nice to have the access and respect of utility workers who give you a wide berth when running. JMO
Yea I’m glad they don’t come run me off it’s A nice spot to atleast get the dogs out for A quick run if i haven’t been able to get them out for A few days. Also i saw you post on another video about cover and it made me want to go run one of my favorite areas and take A few videos to upload. It’s just green briar as far as you can see with A few open strips of land where the electric lines run. I never take videos in it because it’s so hard to see the dogs work, but I’ll have to upload one to show how crazy thick it is in there

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I think everybody has those over grown places so thick you can’t see a thing that some speak of but anybody that likes to video takes advantage of that one rabbit that will break across an open area so they grab a quick video that can be seen

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think everybody has those over grown places so thick you can’t see a thing that some speak of but anybody that likes to video takes advantage of that one rabbit that will break across an open area so they grab a quick video that can be seen
I tend to not even try and video on that place in hunting season but now that it’s over I’ll definitely give it A go but there’s definitely no keeping up with the dogs on that one

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I tend to not even try and video on that place in hunting season but now that it’s over I’ll definitely give it A go but there’s definitely no keeping up with the dogs on that one
I would keep that place a secret so others running will wreck it for you. I have my own spots, if I run with someone at their spot I would never go there unless they ask me to go. JMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts