Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew came over last Sunday to run dogs and he wants to keep coming over every Sunday to run until rabbit season starts . We were talking on the phone and his little girl heard us and asked him if she could come with him and run dogs . He said yes and she got all excited and ran inside to tell her mom . She came out crying and said that momma has already made plans for us . She was all tore up . I could hear her say “ I want to come with you “ . Poor little thing . We told her that she could come next time , but that didn’t help . Then I heard her say “ can I blow my nose on your shirt “ .
Joint Hairstyle Smile Flash photography Standing

·
Registered
598 Posts
My nephew came over last Sunday to run dogs and he wants to keep coming over every Sunday to run until rabbit season starts . We were talking on the phone and his little girl heard us and asked him if she could come with him and run dogs . He said yes and she got all excited and ran inside to tell her mom . She came out crying and said that momma has already made plans for us . She was all tore up . I could hear her say “ I want to come with you “ . Poor little thing . We told her that she could come next time , but that didn’t help . Then I heard her say “ can I blow my nose on your shirt “ . View attachment 57275
She looks like a go getter!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts