Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my debacle with Sportmix (One of my dogs got sick. Sportmix made it right but due to the non disclosure agreement I can’t say what they did) Istumbled across THE PRIDE dog food. Been feeding the 24/20 since February and I really like the stuff. 1 cup per beagle, 3 cups for my pit bull and 1/2 cup for my 4 lb Yorkie is all I feed. Minimal poop clean up, no super smelly crap, good shiny coats and best of all I pay $22.50 per 50lb bag and $29.00 for the puppy blend. I know this product has been out there for a while after researching it. Only negative I have is I have to drive over 1 hour to get it and the guy won’t sell me multiple bags or a pallet of it any cheaper lol. Seriously good stuff in my opinion. Anyone else feeding this? Positive? Negatives

Attachments

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I was feeding it , but I switched to Diamond extreme athlete during the winter and Diamond chicken & rice after March . The coats on my dogs look better since switching , people even compliment on how good their coats look . They did have slight less poop and firmer stools on the 24/20 The Pride . My nephew switched from Sportsmix to pro plan sport . The coats on his dogs looked terrible on the
the Sportsmix . They look a lot better now . I am keeping 2 of his dogs now and they have hardly any poop and it is hard enough to pick up with your hand , nothing that I have fead compares to the small and hard stools , but it cost twice as much . Also a couple of his dogs were having running fits . We will see if they were food related . They haven’t had one since , but the verdict is still out on that .

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Fed it for years and loved it. Dealer who sold it could no longer get it and had to change to another feed. Wish we could still get it hear. Dogs looked and ran great on it.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Well since my debacle with Sportmix (One of my dogs got sick. Sportmix made it right but due to the non disclosure agreement I can’t say what they did) Istumbled across THE PRIDE dog food. Been feeding the 24/20 since February and I really like the stuff. 1 cup per beagle, 3 cups for my pit bull and 1/2 cup for my 4 lb Yorkie is all I feed. Minimal poop clean up, no super smelly crap, good shiny coats and best of all I pay $22.50 per 50lb bag and $29.00 for the puppy blend. I know this product has been out there for a while after researching it. Only negative I have is I have to drive over 1 hour to get it and the guy won’t sell me multiple bags or a pallet of it any cheaper lol. Seriously good stuff in my opinion. Anyone else feeding this? Positive? Negatives
Try the 26 18 it's real good also not as much sugar in it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts