Last Weekend

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by dblevens, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Well, here we go. Last and final weekend for rabbit season. Who's goin? I'm gonna try and hunt both days. So if it rains Sunday, now ya'll know why. I'm gonna miss rabbit season, but I sure got alot of stuff that I need to do that ain't getting done rabbit huntin. :beagle:

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Me too Blev, I'm going to miss piling those rabbits up by the wheel barrow loads. lol Bummer, I just feel full of it today. :bs::bolt:

Roger

3. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I guess Im already done cause I could have gone this morning and just didnt feel like messin' with it.

Ill be missin' it in a few days but right now Im almost glad its over...

Im tired.

4. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Plan on trying to go tomorrow to wind it up, a good way to spend the day with your son.

5. I think I'm gonna load up the dogs and head for Fordyce early in the morning, anybody wanna go with me, they've got plenty of rabbits left down there.:D

6. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Oh yea, going in the morning in N.C. it is the last day up there, going Monday back here close to home also the last day for shooting anyway,will still continue to run dem dogs
    Best of luck to all of you cats tommorow
    God Bless,
    Hoot

7. I'm going to go both days then after that it will be just running them

8. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Spent the morning hunting, took a while to jump one, but ended up with a pretty good race. Other than that it wasn't a productive day; or was it, now that I think about it can't think of a better thing to do than spend time with family, friends and six of my four legged buddies.