Kennel fence

Discussion in 'Kennels and Housing' started by Dew, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Dew

Dew Member

Ohio
    I am in the process of building a 6 run plus whelping kennel above ground kennel. What I'm not sure on is how/what to use for the fence partition between the different runs? What does everyone else use. Thanks for all the info and help:thankyou:

2. Go with horse panels they are 5 ft tall and very durable

3. Dew

Dew Member

Ohio
  4. Hardwood

Hardwood New Member

Ga
    That's what I have on all mine, great stuff. And yes, 2x4

5. bobmelcher

bobmelcher New Member

ks
    I use Changeling a guy here building under 6 foot tall 24 inches long that makes two Kennels 10 by 6 is what my runs are they cut a hole in the front by the gate all of my dog houses are on the outside slide right up and fit right into the hole 412 foot 10 by 12 would give you two pins so that's the way I do mind I like my dog houses on the outside so the dogs can't get on them and it's easy to change your bedding I've got benches inside my pen for the dogs they sleep on them I lay on them beagles like to get up on stuff I think there 22 x 32 about 15 inches off the ground works great good luck

6. I use the 2x4 horse panels they work great. I hold them 1 1/2 " off floor for cleaning.

7. 4 by 4 inch goat panels work just fine for grown dogs and are a little cheaper than the horse panels.