K Buck/Hossbreeze

Discussion in 'Breeding, Bloodlines, and Pedigrees' started by FB, Mar 28, 2010.

1. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Do any of you have dogs that go back to these?

2. plumber

plumber Active Member

Try L&J Beagles of Memphis Tenn.

3. Freddie, Barry Anderton that owns gomer has alot of kbuck dogs. I don't know if your looking to buy anything but he has some for sale in his h&h ad on gomer. The digger male he has is heavy kbuck I believe. You might check with him.

4. bterry

bterry New Member

Ive got a cpuple that go back to that (wish i had more) but i just bred a female to a linebred hossbreeze male

5. FB

Im trying to make a list sort of like David is doing for the Blackcreeks.

David Dotson has some heavy Hoss stuff outside of Memphis and Mack Small has some just outside of W. Memphis.

I took a Hoss granddaughter to Mack about a month ago to breed to a Hoss son but he never saw em tie up so I dont know if Ive got anything coming or not.

6. bterry

bterry New Member

I bred to one of Davids dogs. Ive known David and Kelly Crum for a long time had several good hunts with Kelly over Hossbreeze and Yella Jake. He defiantly had a pack of rabbit dogs. Now that David has a lot of Kellys old stock of dogs Ive been trying to get more of that blood back in my dogs

7. The digger dog that Barry has, has alot of dogs placing in trials. I've heard alot of good things about him.

8. bterry

bterry New Member

Barry's Digger dog has thrown a lot of good pups theres no doubt about that. Digger had a great daddy in the Spiderman dog he would have been a top producer but was never really bred to that much outside of Doug Stutts.

9. FB

Was it Bud? I bred a female to him about a year ago and got a female out of it that I really like. She's gonna be small but I like everything else about her.

What is Digger's full name?

10. bterry

bterry New Member

Yes i bred to Bud. I really like that dog David also told me he just got another direct son of Hoss I cant wait to get up there and watch him run.

11. FB

I got to run with Bud and Hoss a few times when Tim Wilkins had em. They were both nice. Bud could hold his own with Hoss and get his share of licks. Kelly said he'd have probably been able to finish him, he just never trialed him.

Oh yeah, its Run N Gun Digger. He's a Hoss grandson on the top. Not sure of anything else. I found this pedigree on espo:

http://www.espomagazine.com/pedigrees/934.htm

12. Hey FB
    Mack sent me a ped on his male the other day I really like his ped I got high hopes of my cross with him

13. bterry

bterry New Member

Hey FB I have told you all wrong on everything Davids new dog is out of Bud and a Hoss female and he hasnt bred my female yet shes in heat but wont be standing for a cpl more days. I called him this afternoon and he corrected me on staus of my female but she will be bred to bud in the next couple of days.

14. FB

If he emailed it send me a copy if you dont mind.

I sold a litter mate male to the female that I like. I wonder if it could be that dog? Do you know where he got him?

15. He faxed it to me but i can scan it to my email and email to you that way

16. FB

17. bterry

bterry New Member

Im not sure where he got the dog but its very possoble that could be him

18. SHOOTER

SHOOTER New Member

NE AR
    I got a female that goes back to K BUCK :up: