Just started males with 7 month old Jed and Zeb

Discussion in 'Videos' started by JohnnyT, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KyBrushBuster

KyBrushBuster Well-Known Member

You've got some nice up and comers there Johnny! I'm with grizz, I really like that light colored pup!!!

2. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, Old Yeller has got a mouth you can pick out in a pack.

3. Rabbithunter 1968

Rabbithunter 1968 Well-Known Member

Like always sounding and looking good.

TJRANGER likes this.
  4. Circle4p

Circle4p Well-Known Member

Alabama
    I like that lemon. He sounds like my old tricolor male.

TJRANGER and Red dog 007 like this.
  5. JohnnyT

Thanks guys. The lemon and biggest tri-color belong to a friend. I'm just trying to get them going for him. The 7 month old pups are mine and they are half brothers to the lemon and the bigger tr-color.

6. Rabbitfootforme

Rabbitfootforme Well-Known Member

nice, working good together

TJRANGER and Circle4p like this.
  7. JohnnyT

Thanks for the compliment Rabbitfootforme.

Circle4p likes this.
  8. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Well-Known Member

Johnny T: I always enjoy your videos and the style of hounds you run. I don't know how long you have been in beagles but I used to run with a bunch of guys from your area. Do you happen to know the Blevins family? They owned a FC Northwest Chopper several (30) years ago. I had some pups out of him. There was a number of guys that belonged to clubs in your area - Tubby Foster (deceased) and Bruce Nichols (deceased) and several others whose name I cannot remember. Frank Reece and Clarence Bannister from around Marietta. Clarence Bannister owned HOF FC Smith's Buzz Saw and HOF FC Buzz Line Director. I used to field trial and judge in that area. We ran a lot in cut over pulp wood land. A tough area to run in for dogs and over weight, out of shape, fat dog owners like me.
    Also remember a guy by the name of Bud Leighton. Just curious as to whether I might know you.

Circle4p likes this.
  9. JohnnyT

Thanks for the compliment Mr. Dunn. I've heard of some of the people you mentioned but don't personally know them. I've been rabbit hunting since I was 6 yrs. old and will be 66 in a few days. I've had my on dogs since I was 20 years old but just went to AKC dogs in the last 12 yrs. Most of what we hunt is cut over or young pine stands. I talked to you on the phone several yrs. asking about information on whelping nests. Again thanks for your compliments and help.

Curnel, KyBrushBuster and Circle4p like this.
  10. Rodgerl

Rodgerl Well-Known Member

Looked & sounded good. Boy they're loud.

Circle4p and Seark like this.