Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT SUPPORTED THE PUP RAFFLE !!

NOW~~ tickets will be sold on the prizes that are given away at our meet/hunt-------i will have an excess of pups and cant keep them all----
pups are 300.00 males------350.00 females

I will buy 50.00 worth of tickets for every pup i sell ~~
if you want a pup----book it now by sending me a pm

molly and myrtle did not catch i dont think-----will have to wait and see

·
Registered
144 Posts
THANKS GRIZZLY CREEK !! You are on the list and i will get the tickets when they are ready !!
THANKS BREWER 69 !! your supportt is appreciated !
THANKS JNR-75 ~ YOU WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED IN THE QUALITY OF PUP YOU GET
KENS KENNELS~~~ Thanks for your support----PM me the info to contact you
JHOOK~~ thanks for your support !!and good luck with your pup
Where do you pick pups up and what style running dogs are they ?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I hope the hunt is doing ok financially. Seems to be. If we get in a rut I have a few bucks buried in my backyard - in a snuff can. Could probably dig it up if we get in a bind. For me, these annual meets have a greater meaning. My friend, Wade, developed the idea and oversaw the first hunt. Without him it probably never would have happened. The end result has been that it has brought a lot of beaglers from a lot of different states together and meet to run their dogs. I pray for many more years of the same.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope the hunt is doing ok financially. Seems to be. If we get in a rut I have a few bucks buried in my backyard - in a snuff can. Could probably dig it up if we get in a bind. For me, these annual meets have a greater meaning. My friend, Wade, developed the idea and oversaw the first hunt. Without him it probably never would have happened. The end result has been that it has brought a lot of beaglers from a lot of different states together and meet to run their dogs. I pray for many more years of the same.
our committee is working towards getting tax exemtion and we can hold some money back for the next event-----I think we are on solid ground when that happens ~~~COURSE~~ if you feel led to throw a snuff can into the effort it would be taken as a show of good faith :unsure: 😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts