Join in the Fun

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by RKW, Mar 26, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

Hey guys I notice that nearly all of the post made on here may have several replies as in say 5 to 20. Then you will notice where there may have been more than 100 who have visited or read the thread. I invite all of you who will to please join in the discussion and let us meet you as well. Thanks for reading this post and please feel free to REPLY. :up:

Roger

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

replied - Yes - please join in and post :clap:

3. RKW

RKW Active Member

Thanks blgenut, you see what I'm talking about. You are the 1st to reply and 21 have viewed this post. People don't be shy we want you to be a part of the conversations. Come on in. Thanks :thumb:

Roger

4. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

try to reply to as many as i can

5. I don't talk much, just trying to learn some. Only had beagles and been rabbit hunting for about 5 years.

I do apprecieate all the guys that do post so maybe an ol boy like me can learn a little.

Eric

6. I will put my two cents worth in there.... roger

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

Bama, it does'nt matter how long some one has been hunting we all learn something everyday. Thanks for the post and keep em' coming.

Roger

8. RKW

RKW Active Member

Kieth don't sell yourself short you're worth at least 2 bits. lol Thanks for the post.

Roger

9. Spini Boys

Spini Boys Moderator

I'm a replyin' to this here post.

10. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

The more people join in, the more fun it is

11. I'll put in a little

12. Ken James

Ken James Active Member

MS.
    Guilty as charged . I like to read what everyone has to say. I learn from others . So I don't post much. I will try to do better. Ken

13. Ya, and when you can't think of anything smart to say, start a thread like this. Ha Ha, you thought I was done didn't ya Roger? :thumb:
    Seriously, this is a really neat site, and it takes participation to keep it going.

14. Like some of the other guys I'm a rookie. So I read alot from the "PRO'S'. Just reading and learning. Thanks for alot of useful info. This is a very infomative site for me.

15. RKW

RKW Active Member

Hey Blev, I thought we were going to have to get a search party out looking for you. I had even started having withdrawels from be picked on but I knew if we could get the right bait out there you'ld bite sooner or later. lol Glad to hear from you again. :thumb:

Roger

16. blev don't like us no more since hunting season over roger he to busy fishing

17. RKW

RKW Active Member

Well Keith maybe he'll invite us to the fish fry. I'll pick you up on the way to Blev's house. Let me know if we get an invite. lol

Roger

18. may be he will invite us for a fish fry i can't wait if his does invite us

19. blackbyrd

blackbyrd New Member

I just joined this board the other day. I will try to post from time to time. Thanks, William Prince.