Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I notice that nearly all of the post made on here may have several replies as in say 5 to 20. Then you will notice where there may have been more than 100 who have visited or read the thread. I invite all of you who will to please join in the discussion and let us meet you as well. Thanks for reading this post and please feel free to REPLY. :up:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
replied - Yes - please join in and post :clap:
Thanks blgenut, you see what I'm talking about. You are the 1st to reply and 21 have viewed this post. People don't be shy we want you to be a part of the conversations. Come on in. Thanks :thumb:

Roger

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't talk much, just trying to learn some. Only had beagles and been rabbit hunting for about 5 years.

I do apprecieate all the guys that do post so maybe an ol boy like me can learn a little.

Eric

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't talk much, just trying to learn some. Only had beagles and been rabbit hunting for about 5 years.

I do apprecieate all the guys that do post so maybe an ol boy like me can learn a little.

Eric

Bama, it does'nt matter how long some one has been hunting we all learn something everyday. Thanks for the post and keep em' coming.

Roger

·
Registered
520 Posts
Guilty as charged . I like to read what everyone has to say. I learn from others . So I don't post much. I will try to do better. Ken

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Ya, and when you can't think of anything smart to say, start a thread like this. Ha Ha, you thought I was done didn't ya Roger? :thumb:
Seriously, this is a really neat site, and it takes participation to keep it going.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Like some of the other guys I'm a rookie. So I read alot from the "PRO'S'. Just reading and learning. Thanks for alot of useful info. This is a very infomative site for me.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya, and when you can't think of anything smart to say, start a thread like this. Ha Ha, you thought I was done didn't ya Roger? :thumb:
Seriously, this is a really neat site, and it takes participation to keep it going.

Hey Blev, I thought we were going to have to get a search party out looking for you. I had even started having withdrawels from be picked on but I knew if we could get the right bait out there you'ld bite sooner or later. lol Glad to hear from you again. :thumb:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blev don't like us no more since hunting season over roger he to busy fishing
Well Keith maybe he'll invite us to the fish fry. I'll pick you up on the way to Blev's house. Let me know if we get an invite. lol

Roger

1 - 20 of 25 Posts