Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Prices for everything is rising, Biden's economy. Hard on the working man, but for the lazy people, biden will just give more handouts. These democrats seem to dislike working people and God. They push for killing babies and stealing tax dollars to push their agenda. Devils in the flesh.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
All of this sounds so very familiar. Another note. Did anyone else see on the news where the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was calling the Prime Minister of China behind Trump's back and telling him not to worry? Does that sound like treason to anybody but me?

·
Registered
376 Posts
All of this sounds so very familiar. Another note. Did anyone else see on the news where the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was calling the Prime Minister of China behind Trump's back and telling him not to worry? Does that sound like treason to anybody but me?
Yes that is treason, but acceptable to many democrats.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
The rules are always rewritten to meet their objectives, cost of living is going up, gas is crazy, its $3.14 to $3.41 a gallon here in Michigan. Don't know what propane, fuel oil or natural gas prices yet, will find out this winter.
Traveled to Isle of Palms South Carolina and Charleston 3 weeks ago, the cheapest gas we found was $2.98 a gallon.
I do not know how some individuals are going to survive all of the high costs. JMHO

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I can deal with the rising cost although I don't like it. What I can't stand is having to support those who won't work and our elected officials want us to pay for their upkeep. That is where the rising cost come in. If I am not mistaken, I believe I saw that currently nearly fifty percent of the American (many are probably not) receive some kind of funding from our government. And it ain't for working.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
When I taught middle school kids, we had around 675 students and everyone had a free breakfast and lunch mon-fri.
The food they threw away was crazy, the kids had to take one of each for breakfast and lunch, usually 4 items, 1/2 would not eat it all. I ended up with a lot of fruit and pop tarts in the morning. JMHO

·
Registered
376 Posts
I can deal with the rising cost although I don't like it. What I can't stand is having to support those who won't work and our elected officials want us to pay for their upkeep. That is where the rising cost come in. If I am not mistaken, I believe I saw that currently nearly fifty percent of the American (many are probably not) receive some kind of funding from our government. And it ain't for working.
People will not work when they are able to live confortable on hand outs. Eliminate hand outs for able bodied people. They will then either have to work to survive, or steal from others to survive. Kill the ones that rob and steal, and get this country straightened out. Too many slackers and lowlives riding the wagon. The working people should not be responsible for the well being of those too lazy to work.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts