Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went into our local Rural King this afternoon and saw that Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice had increased in price $9 per bag since I was there last month. Seems like dogfood prices, like human food, continue to increase, although usually not a full $9 in a month, thank goodness. Are you also seeing regular price increases where you live?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I went into our local Rural King this afternoon and saw that Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice had increased in price $9 per bag since I was there last month. Seems like dogfood prices, like human food, continue to increase, although usually not a full $9 in a month, thank goodness. Are you also seeing regular price increases where you live?
Yes has been in tn and shortages in other states I was told.. Saying like every thing the people need and use only going get worse.. These times haven’t seen the serfs scratch yet at all.. Got keep praying 🙏 the only hope that we have for this country…

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I doubt that the price will get back to normal. Once an item goes up it is rare you ever see it go down again. I worked in Retail and wholesale until I retired and I often said that my company would price itself out of business someday. Company Stock value is higher now then it ever was. Price of goods are more then double then when I retired. People still purchase the items. I know I do.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,055 Posts
I would rather have a "MEAN TWEET" than rising prices-----with that said~~

you may notice that dog feeds are getting away from grains--------the GMO stuff is not working well with animal feeds

essentials pricing is like tax----once they get you hooked up-----plan on paying for the rest of your natural born life~~~JMO

·
Registered
325 Posts
What is really happening is that our gov't is printing & spending money as fast as they can--- intentionally devaluing the dollar which makes the debt to GDP percentage look better so they can keep the swamp in action DC. It was the only card they had left to play to keep their nonsense going.

End result is the hardworking generation that did everything right and saved for retirement now has those savings with a soon to be full 50% reduction in buying power and it certainly disproportionately affects current low income workers the most. Some investment assets measured in dollars have partially kept up.

What a joke. When will all these crooks be brought to justice. When will the American citizens wake up and recognize the greedy lies and quit voting in more of the same. They totally control the Justice dept, FBI, IRS, most of the media & Judges and now trying to further lock down the election processes to print more false votes as fast as the money.

The next couple of years of inflation are going to be rough. Ever notice the ammo disappeared immediately again after the election just Like after Obama. Its not hoarding. The Gov't and Soros are purchasing and controlling distribution to pursue their agenda and this went into action again immediately after the election. Now they are trying to regulate imports to block ammo there too. Its all too crazy.

Anyway, so dog food is definitely going up along with everything else. Going to be an interesting next couple of years.

Pray for honesty and integrity in our Govt.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gas prices have gone up almost a dollar per gallon. Almost everyone is going to suffer the next three years. Maybe it will cause everyone to look at who they put in the White House.
I have a little red Prius that gets over 50 mpg, sometimes over 60. Been driving that thing since 2012. I wish someone would create a hunting truck with mileage per gallon like that. I could use it to stock up on Solas' cookies.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What is really happening is that our gov't is printing & spending money as fast as they can--- intentionally devaluing the dollar which makes the debt to GDP percentage look better so they can keep the swamp in action DC. It was the only card they had left to play to keep their nonsense going.

End result is the hardworking generation that did everything right and saved for retirement now has those savings with a soon to be full 50% reduction in buying power and it certainly disproportionately affects current low income workers the most. Some investment assets measured in dollars have partially kept up.

What a joke. When will all these crooks be brought to justice. When will the American citizens wake up and recognize the greedy lies and quit voting in more of the same. They totally control the Justice dept, FBI, IRS, most of the media & Judges and now trying to further lock down the election processes to print more false votes as fast as the money.

The next couple of years of inflation are going to be rough. Ever notice the ammo disappeared immediately again after the election just Like after Obama. Its not hoarding. The Gov't and Soros are purchasing and controlling distribution to pursue their agenda and this went into action again immediately after the election. Now they are trying to regulate imports to block ammo there too. Its all too crazy.

Anyway, so dog food is definitely going up along with everything else. Going to be an interesting next couple of years.

Pray for honesty and integrity in our Govt.
Buy stock in photo copy company’s next year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts