Found this the other day:

Enter North Korea Illegally.....5 years in prison
Enter China Illegally....10 years in prison
Enter Iran Illegally......detained indefinately
Enter Pakistan Illegally......up to 20 years in prison
Enter Afganistan Illegally....up to 10 years in prison
Enter Mexico Illegally first time 5 years in prison
Enter Mexico Illegally second time...life in prison
Enter the United States Illegally.....you get a lifetime of free health care, free welfare, free housing, free education, get to vote, social security, and a job

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tax free job. Bout got me in the poor house.

Man I don't mind supporting our country financially but this puts everything in a new light. All of the talk is about how many programs that are available to the illegals but nobody has said (1) one word about all of the money that goes directly out of the country with no return as every illegal I have ever seen sends their wages to their family in another country. That money is gone and does nothing for the economy in the USA.

Roger

·
Registered
116 Posts
normally i just try to not think about it, because it doesnt seem to get me anywhere...but, something that aggravates me to no end is this. We have these illegals getting the red carpet treatment, when there are people like my Iraqi friend who has been risking his life not only for his country, but our
country as well, going on combat missions with our troops and serving as an intrepreter. He dreams of getting his visa, coming to the U.S and joining the U.S Army. However, his attempts this far have failed,because our Govmt. says, they still need proof that he isnt a terrorist! Can you believe that?! i personally served side by side with this man and consider him a brother. The sad part is this, i know another Iraqi now working for the Army in the u.s, he learned Greek, moved to Greece on phony papers, then learned spanish and made it to Mexico the same way, from there he didnt have a problem at all getting into the U.S

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I agree, and have seen first hand the jobs they have taken away from my home town, but the thing that pisses me off the most is the same guy raising hell in one breath is hiring them in another. Its are neighbors, friends, and contractors that are giving them jobs. Why is Tyson, or Wayn, or Petit Jean Poultry not looked into? If the government would start racking these people, big and small for hiring illegels then this would stop. Were did this I owe everybody mentallity come from? What generation did this start at? I dont want to sound like a racist but I am fed up with, I owe everybody something, when I havent been given not one thing. I am tired of sticking my head in the sand, because I am white. If I have an opinion I am already tagged a racist, which is not the case. I do believe every man has a right to a equal life, but dont hold me to a candle because of what happend in another life. I have two kids going through school as we speak, and cant imagine what there lives will hold. My wife teaches public school, were at least half are hispanic. The stores down Main street, are mostly all hispanic. Every child that is illegal, has a right too our educational system with no questions asked. Have you ever thought how a class room of 25 kids and one teacher who spends most of her time trying to get the hispanic kids that dont speak english to understand what is going on gets it done? She dont, the american kids are getting less education, because of the above. I hate to rant, but America is not going to be the same place I grew up and loved , and hoped to give my children a chance at life. May God have mercy on us:flag:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plumber, you're right and here is another item that needs to be brought out. They have a Social Security card and Drivers license for ID when they apply for work on high paying jobs where I work on pipeline construction which are fake. The companies are so busy they don't take the time to veirfy them as they look real. But get this the unions want them for their dues money because most of the time they don't stay long enough to become eligible for benefits therefore the union keeps the money that has been collected for itself. I probably shouldn't have told this but it is true.

If people come here legally with proper documentation like they are supposed to I could tolerate that simply because they would be paying taxes and you would have a way of keeping up with them in this country. However, the money they make still leaves the US and that is a problem.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone this is just an observation of the reality that this issue brings to this country.

Everyone who lives in this country should share the Love and Patriotism that our forefathers intended for this Great Country with all of its Liberty, Freedoms, and Rights.

Roger

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
You are so right. My wife has been told by several hispanic kids that when they get over here, there is someone they go to to get fake ids, and social security numbers. Matter of fact here is an example. There was a 18 year old male hispanic student, that got stopped driving and his id was run through, and it came back fake. He was given a week then deported back to Mexico. His last day of school, my wife talked to him and he told her it is no big deal he will go back see his family for a couple of weeks, and then come right back and pick up were he left off:headscratch:. New name, new number, and a new job. Pretty much a free ticket to see his family. There have been major migrations of these people to alot of our small towns. Like I said in the above post, wonder what 20 years holds? Arkansas has already been hit hard.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i also welcome anyone to this country who is willing to work for a living, pay taxes and abide by the same rules and regulations i am required to. we have millions of americans who by the grace of God were fortunate enough to be born in this great country, but are doing nothing to support it. instead, they too are living off Government handouts without ever even trying to hold down a job.
when i 1st joined the Army, there was a Korean national that moved to the U.S legally, yes, legally, on a temporary visa that allowed him to work/go to college. during that time period, He realized just how much he loved this country, so much, that he applied for citizenship and joined the Army. he served a year long tour of duty along side us in Iraq in 2003, but a month or so before we were scheduled to come home from iraq, he received word that his visa had expired and he would be deported shortly after returning home. yes, a foreigner can join the u.s army without being an american citizen, that'll throw you for a loop! but wow, what kind of thankyou is that, for a man that just served his country, our country? apparently it doesnt matter that he did everything legally, joined the army and went to war for us(when so many american citizens wont). thankfully, i think he was able to get it straightened out. maybe he should have just went to work for tyson's in the first place and saved himself all the grief.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am in total agreement with you guys this has gotten completly out of hand. I think I will start feeding all the strays around the house and starving my dogs.That is the same Mentality that alot of our government has and its ridiculus

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
What do yall think about the new law those mean old people in Arizona just passed that has all those people calling for a boycot?

It kinda makes me want to go see the Grand Canyon. :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts