I was going to hunt this weekend but.....

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by john c, Feb 27, 2010.

1. john c

john c New Member

we got dumped on by a noreaster and have between 2-3 feet of snow on the ground depending on where you live. The storm lasted about 36 hours and she was a mean one. Over 150,000 people without electric. This is the last weekend to hunt here and i even took the day off to hunt but until it settles the dogs are just going to swim in that much snow. :down: I think i need to move south!!!:D

2. dbounds

dbounds Active Member

Sorry to hear about the snow:down: It's disapointing when you have a hunt planned and things like that happen. Come South, we got room!!:thumb:

3. man, thats alot of snow. Sorry to hear about your weekend.

4. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Come on south John. Going to be a beatiful day. The sun is shining and the birds are singing, and best of all no snow on the ground

5. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    We got dumped on in W.V. to and it was the last day for us here :down:

6. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

it missed us we just got the high winds. now i just need this stuff on the ground to melt so i can run the dogs.

7. john c

john c New Member

I posted this on the 27th and we just goty power back since then. Alot of tree damage to lines etc. Thankfully the temps. stayed in the 30s all weekend which helped make it a bit easier to deal with. I may take ya up on the southern invite one of these days. Snow gets real old after a while:down:.